Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Team Lexus Screen Saver

Steve

Ok

I have created a screen saver for those Die Hard TL fans :D

I may create a really groovy screen saver soon with all models of lexus.

Download it below.

Please note.. it works sweet on my machine... and it will do on yours.. but if your PC dies and has a heart attack dont blame me! I take no responsibility.

But I am guess alot of you will trust me.

http://www.teamlexus.co.uk/movies/TeamLexus-ss.exe

The installation will say please do not redistribute... crap the installer software was an evalution... just install it and have fun.

Groovy ones to come soon.

Cheers

Steve

[Edited on 2-2-2002 by Administrator]

:( hehe.. i will be making something better when i get time... with music and so on. Well i started at 2 am last nigt and finished about 4.. but i would have done it alot quicker if i hednt come across a snag.

If anyone wants there car on a screen saver then let me know and I will replace the one i have at the moment.. must be quite a big picture

:( dont work for me...............its saved just wont open,keeps going into install:(

you have to install it mat.. it has an installtion process.

Also for the guys who have downloaded it and tried it.. does all the text fit on the screen ok?

i am on a really high resolution here

[Edited on 4-2-2002 by Administrator]

it is instaled then...

right click on your desktop, then select properties, then screensavers... select the screen saver team lexus... then press preview to view the screen saver....

you dont have to click an application as it is installed in your system

Where do they get the front lights form? And what would you do if you saw this in your rear view mirror?

The sounds on the official Lexus screen saver are attention grabbing, can we get Mat to make some of his own for us?

[Edited on 9-2-2002 by Wallace]

• 2 weeks later...

ehhehe funny you should say that... i thought that to myself the other day.

i am going to make it fair and have every model in the screensaver!

Feel lucky though.. i have no one here to talk about my model with :(

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links