Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

I know the used car prices are a bit inflated at the moment but about 10K more than what they were 18 months back.. mental.. 

Mind you, I had my BMW 5GT 535d dealer call me last month before Christmas for a buyback round about the same price I paid for it in 2019 and they are hardly desirable motors. 

1 hour ago, ironrose said:

I know the used car prices are a bit inflated at the moment but about 10K more than what they were 18 months back.. mental.. 

That GSF would of been £15k less than last year. 

I really can’t see the values of these coming down due to the rarity. Yeah they’ve gone up because of the Market but with limited numbers available will they come down much….. I doubt it 

just look at what isf’s are now. 

that one at Swindon no doubt will sell quite quickly.

Blimey...sometimes wish I don't see these ads. My late 2017 GSF now with 31k miles cost me 35k 2 years ago....my head tells me to sell and when prices drop back buy again (when new cars are back in plentiful supply used prices across the board will fall). However my heart is winning the day so its going nowhere!

6 hours ago, Pielight said:

Blimey...sometimes wish I don't see these ads. My late 2017 GSF now with 31k miles cost me 35k 2 years ago....my head tells me to sell and when prices drop back buy again (when new cars are back in plentiful supply used prices across the board will fall). However my heart is winning the day so its going nowhere!

If the head wins one day, DM me I will take it off you for the same £35K ... 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, ISF V8 JAY said:

press car previously?

Don't remember seeing this with the journalists when the car came out. Jayem reviewed it fairly recently, he considered this as a daily driver. 

It wasn`t a press car. Original owner had an issue with the squeaky brakes. Lexus took it back off him. They had it for 6 months and used it as one of their cars and was used during the launch of the LC 500 (in Portugal I think). I had it for 3.5 years traded it at Jaguar Bolton in May last year. Next time I saw it was on JayEmm where he said a couple had bought it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Papa Munchy said:

The car went back because of squeaky brakes? My brakes squeal consistently at low speeds even after service - does no one else experience this?

The original owner posted on here about it back in the day. If I remember correctly, his business owned or leased a fleet of Lexus vehicles, so after some arguing Lexus took the car back. 

My brakes occasionally squeak. It’s well documented on here and is relatively ‘normal’ on the RCF and GSF running OEM pads. I think there are issues with the LC too. 

• Like 1

Yes it is the one from JayEmm

The previous owners before its current home run a car club and that is who JayEmm borrowed it from

Yes it is the car prevously up for 42k with fancy pics and warranty offer

@Papa Munchy probs the stock pads, notorious for squealing like a hog, most of us went for EBC's red stuff, same performance minus the hog!

@Pielight I paid 36k for mine 3ish years ago with 15k miles 😛 seems the more miles I put on, the more its value rises! 😆

@ironrose 500k and you can have mine, I can then try import an LFA and daily drive the dream machine! 🤣

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

@Pielight I paid 36k for mine 3ish years ago with 15k miles 😛 seems the more miles I put on, the more its value rises! 😆

Strange times we're in ....that is akin to: 'the more you eat the more weight you lose.'  This is exactly how the universe should have been created if they got it right first time round!🌌🌴🏖

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BillNick said:

The private sale 60k miler just been reduced.

Surprised it hasn’t sold.

TBH, the ad could do with a bit more clearer and latest pictures. Half of them are from when the car was sold by Monza motorhouse sometime back. 

21 minutes ago, BillNick said:

Agreed.

But if you’re looking for one you’d go see it right away anyway.

If I could sell my RCF overnight I’d be tempted.

True. But that car has been modified slightly, side skirts, front splitter and after market exhaust.. probably put off potential buyers and prefer standard

28 minutes ago, ironrose said:

True. But that car has been modified slightly, side skirts, front splitter and after market exhaust.. probably put off potential buyers and prefer standard

Possibly yes, or the mileage.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links