Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

4 hours ago, F.A. said:

We also wanted a ‘17+ Model for the AVS. I wasn’t too bothered about the lower VED but that was just a bonus. 

I think there were only about 20 cars registered from ‘17 and I don’t think I there are many owners registered on here. 

I’m  pretty sure the ‘66 plate for £42k on AT is a 17MY car, so will come with AVS, although not the lower VED. 

Good luck with the search. Hopefully the right car is not too far away. 

If it's a 66 plate the higher ved won't apply. It was only from April 2017 onwards. even some 17 plates could have got away with it providing they were registered in march

It only lasts for 5 years too so it should go back to normal rates after April 2022 if it was a 17 plate registered after April 2017

30 minutes ago, rayaans said:

If it's a 66 plate the higher ved won't apply. It was only from April 2017 onwards. even some 17 plates could have got away with it providing they were registered in march

It only lasts for 5 years too so it should go back to normal rates after April 2022 if it was a 17 plate registered after April 2017

I thought that it was only the cars registered from April ‘17 that would benefit from the lower VED after 5 years, once the luxury tax was dropped. The cars before this date would remain at the higher rate based on emissions. 

I have an August 17 GSF and tne VED is currently £490. Basically, the first year its something like £160, and then the following 5 years an extra 330 ish is added taking it to 490. When it reaches 6 years old,  the additional 330 is removed and it falls back to around 160. 

I  a nutshell..buy an April 2017 on car now and you'll pay £490 ved.

23 minutes ago, F.A. said:

I thought that it was only the cars registered from April ‘17 that would benefit from the lower VED after 5 years, once the luxury tax was dropped. The cars before this date would remain at the higher rate based on emissions. 

Yes that's right.

Maybe some confusion on my part. When you said higher ved I took it to mean the supplementary ved

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Bargain compared to the £600+ over here on a 16 plate! 😆

Blimey....as rhe saying goes "no matter how bad your situation,  there's always someone worse off!"😂 

Will it eventually drop in the same way as over here?

1 hour ago, hockeyedwards said:

I'm also in the UK? 2016 model year, so there is only one way it's going and that is up!

Oh sorry..I missed the 2016 bit! I didn't realise it was that much though!!

Hey guys its been a while since i’ve posted! Hope your all well and enjoying the glorious fuel prices at the minute😂 L70 has been taking a well earned break in the garage for the last 3 weeks ready for japfest next weekend, just wondering how many of us a going? I’ve got club tickets booked, was wondering if we’re all meeting up and driving in together?

49 minutes ago, GSF_REG said:

Hey guys its been a while since i’ve posted! Hope your all well and enjoying the glorious fuel prices at the minute😂 L70 has been taking a well earned break in the garage for the last 3 weeks ready for japfest next weekend, just wondering how many of us a going? I’ve got club tickets booked, was wondering if we’re all meeting up and driving in together?

Go to the JapFest thread as depending on where you are coming from, a few groups have arranged meet up points 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I have never seen one, that's for certain. I know a while back someone did post the number of each colour car on UK roads, could be worth a search if you were that keen or maybe they'll post again and jog memory! I do not recall red on the list and Orange was the rarest with 2 examples, could be wrong.

https://forms.lexus.co.uk/EBrochures/Lexus_GSF_e-brochure.pdf

Mesa red was listed in the UK brochure as a colour.

Really suits the colour, but as @hockeyedwardsmentions, there is a list of all the cars sold in the Uk with their exterior and interior colour trim. But I can’t recall it having any mesa red cars listed for the Uk market.

24 minutes ago, ironrose said:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202204305216379?atmobcid=soc3

One of the two solar flare is up for sale. Purple wrapped though 🤔

Looks like it’s had quite a bit of money spent on it, with the wrap, Ghost and starlight roof lining and didn’t keep it for long. 

5 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

Couldn't be bothered to clean it for the pics I see 😞

Two things about car adverts that are beyond me, especially when sellers say excellent condition

1. Posting pictures of cars that are not cleaned 

2. Warning lights, service required and 15 miles range on instrument cluster

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links