Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

2 minutes ago, BillNick said:

Could’ve had an offer from a Trader

Prob be on a fourcourt soon £39,995

Would a trader choose a wrapped car over the other one on auto trader .. I don't know personally how much it costs to unwrap a car and fix any damages .. dealers wouldn't want that hassle 

1 hour ago, F.A. said:

£35995 iirc. 

Purple wrap

Ghost

Starlight roof lining 

I mean The ghost and roof lining are a win the wrap is horrendous, 6 months the owner had it, was sold by third party dealer prior. 

May become one of the "semi avoidable" models we see floating about,  any good history and works in it ? Or were the mot comments etc satirical lol

1 hour ago, Arnett said:

I mean The ghost and roof lining are a win the wrap is horrendous, 6 months the owner had it, was sold by third party dealer prior. 

May become one of the "semi avoidable" models we see floating about,  any good history and works in it ? Or were the mot comments etc satirical lol

Pictures of the car were on a private plate which was not included in the sale and was transferred to a different car, so couldn't look up for MOT. 2016 model with 4 owners 

3 minutes ago, ironrose said:

Pictures of the car were on a private plate which was not included in the sale and was transferred to a different car, so couldn't look up for MOT. 2016 model with 4 owners 

YM65 UHE  maybe ? 

Mot due in August, vehicle is still rolling on MOT prior to being sold to the dealer who sold it to the guy that wrapped in purple.
Colour was never updated with DVLA so sloppy ownership imho

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zeespeed said:

The wrapped one is now listed on BCA. It seems it was sold to wbac!

Ooofff, they clearly needed it gone QUICKLY modified car going on there would have been hemorrhaged in price, anyone with a login able to drop some screen shots of the login ? 

1 hour ago, Arnett said:

Ooofff, they clearly needed it gone QUICKLY modified car going on there would have been hemorrhaged in price, anyone with a login able to drop some screen shots of the login ? 

Don't see it on BCA. Already shifted to a dealer? 

1 hour ago, zeespeed said:

It went for a £27,800 hammer price. 

Wow. I’m guessing WBAC took a hit there then 🤷🏾‍♂️

What is it with this one that is making it so difficult to move on?

I know the colour is a sticking point (I actually don't think it looks that bad), but I believe the wrap doesn't do any damage, it is just very time consuming to remove.  So, I would just factor the cost of removal into any price I was willing to pay for it.

The MOT history looks good, and with the rarity - especially in Orange - surely someone will want it?

Just now, Shahpor said:

What is it with this one that is making it so difficult to move on?

I know the colour is a sticking point (I actually don't think it looks that bad), but I believe the wrap doesn't do any damage, it is just very time consuming to remove.  So, I would just factor the cost of removal into any price I was willing to pay for it.

The MOT history looks good, and with the rarity - especially in Orange - surely someone will want it?

Actually removing the wrap runs a very real risk of peeling paint off. 

It's not likely with relatively good paint and new-ish wrap, but that's a big risk all the same.

1 hour ago, speedfreek said:

Actually removing the wrap runs a very real risk of peeling paint off. 

It's not likely with relatively good paint and new-ish wrap, but that's a big risk all the same.

Really? I didn't know it was a significant risk. I thought one of the big pros of a wrap compared to a respray was that it could be removed fairly easily if selling the car or if bits need redoing etc.

Just now, Rob RCF said:

Really? I didn't know it was a significant risk. I thought one of the big pros of a wrap compared to a respray was that it could be removed fairly easily if selling the car or if bits need redoing etc.

Yep, it's bonded with an adhesive so if they aren't super careful removing it then there is a risk. 

1 minute ago, speedfreek said:

Yep, it's bonded with an adhesive so if they aren't super careful removing it then there is a risk. 

I've seen a detailing video where they were peeling one of the early clear bras off a Porsche and talked about how careful they had to be as it had been on for a long time. Left adhesive residue all over the paint as well. I thought the modern "wraps" were designed to be easier to remove though, especially the higher quality ones.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links