Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content


Help with Sat Nav, please


Recommended Posts

A bit of help please!

My car is a lexus Nx300h F-Sport 2015  with premium navigation.

I've looked everywhere and I can't find how to see on the map the time to destination or distance after you set a route or during!?

Is just showing the map route as in the picture.20210217_165617.thumb.jpg.46d19d23682e27c43625d28397d718d6.jpg

 

Also how do I download to the car the routes created using the app(Lexus link). 

I have connected the car to phone over Bluetooth and the car wifi  to the phone's hot spot. Registered the Connected Services in the car menu.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Rew1 said:

A bit of help please!

My car is a lexus Nx300h F-Sport 2015  with premium navigation.

I've looked everywhere and I can't find how to see on the map the time to destination or distance after you set a route or during!?

Is just showing the map route as in the picture.20210217_165617.thumb.jpg.46d19d23682e27c43625d28397d718d6.jpg

 

Also how do I download to the car the routes created using the app(Lexus link). 

I have connected the car to phone over Bluetooth and the car wifi  to the phone's hot spot. Registered the Connected Services in the car menu.

 

Once you’ve entered in a destination, and pressed start the time and miles left for your journey are displayed in the space between the three dots and Nav point buttons

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, as13 said:

Once you’ve entered in a destination, and pressed start the time and miles left for your journey are displayed in the space between the three dots and Nav point 

Is not showing, look at the picture. The destination is set, I've pressed start and navigation is started (see the blue line).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, pobrown said:

Set off driving. Once it locks you onto the planned route the data should appear. 

Thanks, found it, from the 3 dots button you can sent what to display. 🙄

What about sent to car function did you managed to send any routes to the car?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally the send to car function isn’t really worth the effort. 
On my old IS300h which has the same nav system as your NX, I used it once to try it out. Didn’t feel like it was any quicker than setting the nav in the car. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't actually send it to the car, you have to download it to a usb stick.

When in the Navigation screen select "my memory"  then it's I think "copy usb"

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pobrown said:

Personally the send to car function isn’t really worth the effort. 
On my old IS300h which has the same nav system as your NX, I used it once to try it out. Didn’t feel like it was any quicker than setting the nav in the car. 

I actually agree

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, as13 said:

You don't actually send it to the car, you have to download it to a usb stick.

When in the Navigation screen select "my memory"  then it's I think "copy usb"

Can't you do USB or via Internet? You certainly can on the IS300h Premium Nav.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 I'm sure you send it online, when the car connects to internet. Something like this:

I can't see how we can do it in the older sat nav versions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership