Full Tank or Not

Ozzay

Full Tank Everytime (Local or Not)  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you full tank your car everytime

• YES
    • NO

20 minutes ago, nicnac said:

Good man Graham !!!!! something Fishy about that journey !

Very fishy, always loaded up to roof and back doors when I’m working 

1540E660-3772-4535-9A48-0DF4ABA34A56.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very nice Graham. At least your loads are palletised. Mine are all handball and my 7.2t is almost as full as your photo shows. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Very nice Graham. At least your loads are palletised. Mine are all handball and my 7.2t is almost as full as your photo shows. 

Mines a artic 

5F08E6AB-D707-4C6C-A7AF-EB4679A02C53.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sundance said:

ah yes, War and Peace, that should keep me occupied!

yes for sure ...  I bought the 3 volumes about 5 years ago from a charity shop ....  took Vol 1 on a 2 week cruise .....  5 years later I'm just half way thru' Vol 1 ...........  Might finish it before I die .......  BUT it's quite incomprehensible unless maybe you're reading it in Russian as a mother tongue !

Has anyone ever actually read the whole book ?

Malc

sorry, more digression :wink3:

This thread should be closed now. I have just purchased a Ferrari F40 and I don't want anything to do with anything that begins with L.

Joking keep it open as your conversations seems to be all over the place, settle your disputes here. Why the hell does the Lexus go down to 1st gear when I am going over bumps slowly. I am literally just slowing to ten and wanting to roll over on 2nd car. Even in the manual mode I select two and slow down it shifts down to 1. This car ain't made for constant bumps. Any fixes?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links