Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Buying 2019 NX

Any tips to look out for . Chosen a car , rest drove it . Everything perfect but passenger front tyre was more worn than others . Noticed when braking it pulled slightly to the left . The dealer will replace with new tyre . Is this a common thing in the NX300 ? 

Anything else to look out for ? 

13 minutes ago, Dealkent said:

Is this a common thing in the NX300 ? 

No. Possibly just the journeys the previous owner was doing - e.g. lots of roundabouts, using multi-story car parks. Worth asking for the wheel alignment to be checked as well.

If the vehicle can be upgraded to CarPlay/Android Auto it would be worth asking for that to be done as part of the deal.

Otherwise there really isn't anything to look out other than corrosion on the brake rotors, especially the rears.

• Like 1

Thanks Colin . The sales guy in Garage mentioned round abouts ! I did wonder if it was Sales man talk , a bit of BS ! 

I have asked them to check out the wheel alignment. The other issues i asked are minor . Can’t wait to get it . Had the IS300 for 5 years and loved it , not had to do a single thing apart from new wipers and new tyres . 

• Like 2

Nothing to look out for on the NX apart from usual issues - bodywork damage, interior condition, service history etc. I’m on my second and apart from a flat Battery caused by lack of use during lock-down both have been perfect.

A 2019 car should still be factory fresh as long as it hasn’t been overly abused by a previous owner.

2 hours ago, First_Lexus said:

Nothing to look out for on the NX apart from usual issues - bodywork damage, interior condition, service history etc. I’m on my second and apart from a flat battery caused by lack of use during lock-down both have been perfect.

A 2019 car should still be factory fresh as long as it hasn’t been overly abused by a previous owner.

The car I’m going for is in excellent condition, the interior is cream , which I have on my IS 300 , which I love and it is in perfect condition. Mileage below average. I had the flat Battery fiasco when i had to leave the IS behind in pain for 5 months because of Covid . 

12 minutes ago, Dealkent said:

The car I’m going for is in excellent condition, the interior is cream , which I have on my IS 300 , which I love and it is in perfect condition. Mileage below average. I had the flat battery fiasco when i had to leave the IS behind in pain for 5 months because of Covid . 

Are you buying from a Lexus dealer?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links