Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Awful pic but royalty at my local shell today...

29 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Reg plate not found... 🧐

Yep.  Appears to have been driven around by Pistonheads last month so may be part of something they are doing.

On Matt Birds Twitter, someone else has picked up on the plate not appearing registered as well.  Rather odd.

E_kE-eqWQAE8Vd5.jpeg

Silver suits it pretty well. Not sure what I would do if I saw one in the wild... seeing normal F cars is rare enough.

I feel like they are still quite underrated despite Clarkson's "It's the best car I've ever driven" comment. People just looked at the numbers and so weren't interested in this "slow" supercar. Lexus are capable of making truly amazing stuff, they just don't know how to make people sit up and pay attention when they do.

https://youtu.be/9z1R0G_RCFw

^ Long video, but posting here for anyone who hasn't seen it. Pretty much the best explanation of the history/development of the LFA and why it's special.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Arnett said:

🥰😍🤯🍆

Sums it up

I spent today reflecting on my comment that I wrote very late last night. 

And alas, Im still speechless. I would give my left nut to see one these and I still have no idea how I would react if I was lucky enough to see one in person let alone parked up. I am all so very envious

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arnett said:

I am all so very envious

I probably shouldn't mention that I've been up Goodwood hill in one then... my dad went to school with one of the drivers 😛

Have also seen Lexus UK's blue one around several times/ at events. GU11 VLL was the reg I believe.

Still talking the Mrs into living in a 1 bed cardboard box to afford an LFA 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, ISF V8 JAY said:

Omg😍😍😍

did you hear it start!!! Oh my what a noise!! Il never forget it!

So heard it changing down gear and pulling into the Shell Garage at bottom of Holes Bay Road (you are local so should know that)

At first I thought it was a nice sounding superbike until I looked around.

Only issue was that the noise was masked by the construction work at the station for the Costa drive thru 😞

Didn't hear it start as I think the driver was trying to negotiate the £35 limit on petrol and was going to fill/pay twice.  

At 1.60 a litre for V Power motion lotion, not cheap.  Luckily for me with my 40 litre tank nowadays...  Lasts a good month 😉

18 hours ago, Arnett said:

I spent today reflecting on my comment that I wrote very late last night. 

And alas, Im still speechless. I would give my left nut to see one these and I still have no idea how I would react if I was lucky enough to see one in person let alone parked up. I am all so very envious

Saw one at the Nurburgring a few years ago, the fella was a German “Bill Gates” equivalent, he was a really nice fella n gave it a few blips in the underground car park we were in, is was AMAZING 

1CFA9194-1668-45AB-9341-88ABE3533D77.jpeg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links