Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

On 12/14/2022 at 9:02 PM, Fusspot said:

I just wish Lexus would get their act together and progress existing long standing orders through to production.

Couldn’t agree more….I feel an email to Lexus HQ, UK coming on….and maybe one to Japan too…my wife is Japanese. 🚗🇬🇧🇯🇵

On 12/14/2022 at 11:49 AM, Norwegian said:

Ordered my NX450h with Premium Plus in July 2022, with promised delivery in January 2023. Have now been told the delivery will be April 2023.

Update on my NX450h+ Takumi which was ordered 30 June 2022 (just pre price rise). Originally scheduled for delivery early March 2023 and now estimated for June 2023. This seems in line with Takumi spec cars taking 3-4 months beyond what was indicated at the time of order. 

I feel I've had to do all the running, with the dealership only replying when I've contacted them for an update. The dealer was trying to be upbeat by saying it could still come through from March/April but eventually conceded that the build date wasn't until May! He mentioned that they have had some cancellations due to delays, so I think he was softening it in case I was about to walk. I'm ok to wait for a car that I'm confident will be fantastic when I get it, but I do want to enjoy some summer driving so I'm hoping it doesn't slip any further.

• Like 1

Well finally got an email, no idea of how long it takes to build, but hey at least they have started 🙌🏽 Feb 8th order, NX350. 
looks like I may get a new car in 2023 after all ! 

14 minutes ago, OwenD said:

Well finally got an email, no idea of how long it takes to build, but hey at least they have started 🙌🏽 Feb 8th order, NX350. 
looks like I may get a new car in 2023 after all ! 

Owen are you based in England? That is indeed good news .

1 hour ago, Escanor said:

Owen are you based in England? That is indeed good news .

Yes I’m in England, 👍🏽 Communication from the Lexus dealership has been minimal. Got a call in November to say they thought delivery would be early 2023…but they also said don’t quote me on that 🤣

I notice there’s two RoRo ships docked in Portbury this morning. The GRANDE ROMA and the NEPTUNE DYNAMIS. I have high hopes that my NX 450+ is on one of them. 
very excited!!!

16 minutes ago, Lairdie said:

I notice there’s two RoRo ships docked in Portbury this morning. The GRANDE ROMA and the NEPTUNE DYNAMIS. I have high hopes that my NX 450+ is on one of them. 
very excited!!!

I've been given a pick up date of 18th January so mine could well be on one of them!

This is my first post so hello everyone! My name is Klaudiusz, I’m from Poland. I found this forum looking at similar issues that we face in Poland. A long story short:

order date: 29.12.2021

version: AWD middle trim with 360camera, 14inch display, HUD, 20 inch alloys

first update: moved from Sept 2022 to Noc 2022. 
second update: moved from Nov to Dec

third update: moved to March 2023. 
last update: june 2023.

so from initial 9 months it is 18 months. 

we face exactly the same issues as you. Lexus Poland do not respond to our emails. There is no information from dealership. 
what is interesting: my trim will not get 360camera. They just informed me, you will not get it, but your discount will be 500£. Which is a joke. 
what is interesting what I read, your orders have some priority on the list, so you are lucky guys. All middle trims MY2023 have cancelled 360cameras. 

I owned 5 brand new Toyotas. Camry, 2x RAV4, Aygo, Yaris. When I thought I will go to premium brand, the service will be also premium. But instead, Lexus offered a new people in middle of 2022 F-sport version but for regular price. No discount. I felt really ugly, I am forced to wait and Lexus didnt want go offer me this car, but instead they offer with regular price. What would definitely accelerate at least some of the orders. 
I have a feeling that Lexus behaved like cheap Indian car company. Absolutely no taste. I am one of the thousands that will have orders moved and one of the hundreds that will not get 360camery with stupic discount that I dont want. 
what is interesting you can order middle trim but FWD and that will be available in 1 month. Unbelievble…. 

9 hours ago, Klaudiusz said:

This is my first post so hello everyone! My name is Klaudiusz, I’m from Poland. I found this forum looking at similar issues that we face in Poland. A long story short:

order date: 29.12.2021

version: AWD middle trim with 360camera, 14inch display, HUD, 20 inch alloys. 

first update: moved from Sept 2022 to Noc 2022. 
second update: moved from Nov to Dec

third update: moved to March 2023. 
last update: june 2023.

so from initial 9 months it is 18 months. 

we face exactly the same issues as you. Lexus Poland do not respond to our emails. There is no information from dealership. 
what is interesting: my trim will not get 360camera. They just informed me, you will not get it, but your discount will be 500£. Which is a joke. 
what is interesting what I read, your orders have some priority on the list, so you are lucky guys. All middle trims MY2023 have cancelled 360cameras. 

I owned 5 brand new Toyotas. Camry, 2x RAV4, Aygo, Yaris. When I thought I will go to premium brand, the service will be also premium. But instead, Lexus offered a new people in middle of 2022 F-sport version but for regular price. No discount. I felt really ugly, I am forced to wait and Lexus didnt want go offer me this car, but instead they offer with regular price. What would definitely accelerate at least some of the orders. 
I have a feeling that Lexus behaved like cheap Indian car company. Absolutely no taste. I am one of the thousands that will have orders moved and one of the hundreds that will not get 360camery with stupic discount that I dont want. 
what is interesting you can order middle trim but FWD and that will be available in 1 month. Unbelievble…. 

Welcome to the forum. I understand your frustration but please stop belittling other countries. Having experienced Indian dealerships I can assure you that they are fabulous.

Dzien dobry.

37 minutes ago, Escanor said:

Welcome to the forum. I understand your frustration but please stop belittling other countries. Having experienced Indian dealerships I can assure you that they are fabulous.

Dzien dobry.

Writting Indian i meant my 1991 Suzuki Maruti 800 🙂 it was manufactured in India, not dealership. And it was a true nightmare. A good case to compare with. Like Lexus these days. 

An update to my earlier post on delivery of NX 450h+.  About 3 weeks back the App messaged me to say the car was in production and then a week or so later that it had  left the factory.  A quick email to Lexus Bristol asking for details of the ship with a reply (thanks Christian) that it was on MIGNON, and I have been following progress since.  Currently MIGNON is in the Arabian Sea with an ETA of 29th December in the Suez Canal.  I can't find any further details from the maritime app I am using but it's encouraging to know that the car is well on its way.

2 hours ago, PB1642 said:

Currently MIGNON is in the Arabian Sea with an ETA of 29th December in the Suez Canal.  I can't find any further details from the maritime app I am using but it's encouraging to know that the car is well on its way.

According to Portbury Docks, the Mignon is arriving on 9 January.

https://www.bristolport.co.uk/shipping/forward-movements

3 hours ago, PB1642 said:

An update to my earlier post on delivery of NX 450h+.  About 3 weeks back the App messaged me to say the car was in production and then a week or so later that it had  left the factory.  A quick email to Lexus Bristol asking for details of the ship with a reply (thanks Christian) that it was on MIGNON, and I have been following progress since.  Currently MIGNON is in the Arabian Sea with an ETA of 29th December in the Suez Canal.  I can't find any further details from the maritime app I am using but it's encouraging to know that the car is well on its way.

My 350h is also on Mignon. Lexus CS told me the ETA to UK was 17/1/23 - obviously subject to changes. Also was told there would be 1 to 2 weeks turnover time for prep/final inspection etc before reaching the dealer so likely delivery end of Jan 23/early Feb 23 if all goes well 🙂

Not sure about you, guys,I am very annoyed already by Lexus AD. Initially I was told they would call me every 2 weeks to update me. First no-one called me for 5 months, then I had to chase them every 2 months. 

Still no exact date after more than 10 months of waiting after placing the order.

This is really concerning. Buying a car is relationship. And clearly the other side cannot cope with the demand or the type of relationship they claim they can deliver. What exact customer satisfaction we are talking about ( per reviews and feedback in media) as they lack behind Seat ( my wife's car) and Mercedes ( mine). Both of the companies are amazing providing prompt replies, quotes, clear messages and accurate information. Honestly... I am 50/50 already to cancel everything and to look for another make.

Just venting a bit.

Thank you for your time.

Certainly not great client care and way below the Lexus standard. I had the opposite experience with regular updates throughout the order period from September 21 through to the ship docking in February 22 and delivery to Edinburgh in March. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links