Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

350H Fsport ordered November 2021. Lots said on delivery March and June 2022. All came and passed. Advised order went to build 29 June 2022 with ETA 16/9. Well, it seems lots being said Sept/Oct. Hope it becomes a reality for the 350H folks. Maybe, Lexus for Christmas to remember 🤔

Made the decision today to cancel my order - I had a great dealership but feel very let down by Lexus and their inability to give realistic ETAs.   I have enjoyed reading the entries on this forum and wish everyone well when they get their NX's.

• Sad 2

54 minutes ago, Chance521 said:

My NX450h order was placed mid March 2022 and updated by dealer last week that estimated delivery date March-April 2023, a bit disappointed now 

I don't understand why lots of orders (450h) placed in Feb are being delivered now or next month, but your order placed just a few weeks later is going to be another 8 months... This cannot be correct.... Surely. You sure your dealer actually placed the order in March?  Maybe a call to Lexus HQ Customer Service to confirm all etc is needed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chance521 said:

My NX450h order was placed mid March 2022 and updated by dealer last week that estimated delivery date March-April 2023, a bit disappointed now 

Was your order placed with a UK dealer (I notice your location is 'other/Non UK')? If so, as James says, it doesn't make sense that February orders for the 450h are being fulfilled in the next couple of months and your order, just a month later, is estimated for 2023.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Harrier Man said:

Was your order placed with a UK dealer (I notice your location is 'other/Non UK')? If so, as James says, it doesn't make sense that February orders for the 450h are being fulfilled in the next couple of months and your order, just a month later, is estimated for 2023.

Right, it’s in Sweden market, maybe it’s a different queue. 

Just cancelled my NX350h order, it was supposed to be ready March 2023 but it became unclear and on top of that, the price changed and it's not a value for money I expected. I couldn't get any discount, I couldn't get a delivery date, I couldn't get a combination of interior I wanted without changing the model to F Sport which I don't need and it was too expensive - the dealers are not interested, their attitude is like 'if you want a new Lexus, we know you must do what we'll tell you' and I don't like that, soon, the market will come back to normal and people will remember the dealers' attitude...

I've just bought a beautiful Audi Q3 Vorsprung, top spec, Black with collecting on Thursday and I can't wait for it 🙂

I want to thank you all for your input and wish you well and of course I wish you have a lot of fun with your Lexus which is an amazing car, of course!

Take care!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Picked up mine this morning.   The handover was very professional from the team at Coventry Lexus dealer.    Very happy with the car so far...that digital mirror takes a lot of getting used-to though!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Stumpyuk said:

Picked up mine this morning.   The handover was very professional from the team at Coventry Lexus dealer.    Very happy with the car so far...that digital mirror takes a lot of getting used-to though!

Enjoy many miles of  happy and safe motoring.Remember to post some pics!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, krisdeb said:

Just cancelled my NX350h order, it was supposed to be ready March 2023 but it became unclear and on top of that, the price changed and it's not a value for money I expected. I couldn't get any discount, I couldn't get a delivery date, I couldn't get a combination of interior I wanted without changing the model to F Sport which I don't need and it was too expensive - the dealers are not interested, their attitude is like 'if you want a new Lexus, we know you must do what we'll tell you' and I don't like that, soon, the market will come back to normal and people will remember the dealers' attitude...

I've just bought a beautiful Audi Q3 Vorsprung, top spec, Black with collecting on Thursday and I can't wait for it 🙂

I want to thank you all for your input and wish you well and of course I wish you have a lot of fun with your Lexus which is an amazing car, of course!

Take care!

When did you order the NX?

6 hours ago, Stumpyuk said:

Keep going back to the mirror though. 4.5k thousand miles on mine and last 3k with the digital mirror after reading about others who stuck with it…. I wouldn’t go back to normal mirror unless I have to.

• Like 2

Those lucky enough to have their car on the Viking Adventure, that left Japan on 28th June, may like to know that the ship is currently at anchor, awaiting its turn to go through the Suez Canal. Next stop is Livorno in Italy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Harrier Man said:

Those lucky enough to have their car on the Viking Adventure, that left Japan on 28th June, may like to know that the ship is currently at anchor, awaiting its turn to go through the Suez Canal. Next stop is Livorno in Italy.

It’s not just me tracking the boat then? Gets to Italy on 23rd July. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No, 

Just now, ABitterman said:

It’s not just me tracking the boat then? Gets to Italy on 23rd July. 

No, many of us are tracking it, fingers crossed 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2022 at 6:11 AM, Chance521 said:

On 7/17/2022 at 10:08 AM, Harrier Man said:

I am wondering if this difference in the NX lead-time is down to Right Hand Drive versus Left Hand Drive with the Tahara – Aichi, and Kyushu – Fukuoka Japan concentrating their efforts predominently on the the RHD market e.g Japan, UK, South East Asia, Australasia and the Cambridge – Ontario, Canada facility on LHD vehicles for North America and European markets.

Dumb Facts https://www.worldstandards.eu/cars/list-of-left-driving-countries/

~184 Countries are LHD

~86 Countries are RHD

Would be insteresting to know the actual number of RHD vs. LHD vehicles built each year given population density, car purchases each year and factors such as Covid throttling the Automotive Markets,  export restictions to countries such as Russia etc and the increasing length of time consumers are keeping their vehicles.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 7:11 AM, Chance521 said:

Well, not surprised, by the timeline you got...
It is the same this side of the channel. When I ordered mine in February, the sales rep told me that I will have to hurry  in order to avoid a price bump and increased leading time. I thought first it was a sales trick but it turned to be a pretty good advice.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NiCoRe said:

Well, not surprised, by the timeline you got...
It is the same this side of the channel. When I ordered mine in February, the sales rep told me that I will have to hurry  in order to avoid a price bump and increased leading time. I thought first it was a sales trick but it turned to be a pretty good advice.

I ordered mine as well in February and sales rep told me about the price increase. 350h F Sport.

I have a forecast date of November 22. Is yours the same!

I ordered a 450 H+ in a Takumi equivalent trim (called Executive in France...why bother using French to name a trim level in France, when you use Japanese in the UK 🙂 ) mid February.
It's a company car, on a long term leasing which I contracted with Lexus leasing company.
They told me that the earlier delivery would be mid October an no later than December.

...But the dealership just phoned me last week to tell me that my car will be in France beginning of August ...
Great news, but I will have to wait until the end of my current lease (December) to lay may hands on it.

Go figure

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, RXtoNX said:

Lexus app showing that our 450h F Sport (ordered 31st Jan is now at Derby 👍

Aug 1st pick up now looking even more likely🤞

This is positive. I ordered same car 2nd Feb

56 minutes ago, RXtoNX said:

Lexus app showing that our 450h F Sport (ordered 31st Jan is now at Derby 👍

Aug 1st pick up now looking even more likely🤞

Almost 2 weeks transfer to Derby?  Seems excessive, hope mine doesn't take that long. 

Think its on Viking Adventurer, do ks 29th, got France road trip 28th August, hoping to get it by then but have tow bar, side steps, protection pack all to be added once it gets here.... Will be tight i thnk.... 

44 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

Almost 2 weeks transfer to Derby?  Seems excessive, hope mine doesn't take that long. 

Think its on Viking Adventurer, do ks 29th, got France road trip 28th August, hoping to get it by then but have tow bar, side steps, protection pack all to be added once it gets here.... Will be tight i thnk.... 

I think it takes them a month to add a tow bar. Not sure why

18 minutes ago, Joey020 said:

I think it takes them a month to add a tow bar. Not sure why

I think in the early days, first delivered cars etc maybe everything was new to them, i am hoping as they have done more they are now quicker, and any parts issses are OK now.... Fingers crossed 

53 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

I think in the early days, first delivered cars etc maybe everything was new to them, i am hoping as they have done more they are now quicker, and any parts issses are OK now.... Fingers crossed 

Haha that’s too logical 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links