Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

No water ingress in this boot!

On 12/14/2021 at 2:58 PM, Razor61 said:

This is the cleanest and driest boot on an LS400 I've seen so far. 

image.thumb.png.7e5573443c2b69f42f9906b2caec074a.png

Looks like it just came out of the factory.  I dare not show my boot, had water ingress from the seal, and from rear arch rot.  However as I do not keep my sandwiches in the boot, I am okay with my 'messy trunk'

• Like 1

Not going to look at the car now as I’ve bought a 1998 Mk4 today and will pick it up next week sometime. The silvery light green colour, 89k miles, black interior, timing belt done at 87k miles, been restored underneath etc over the last 8 months (similar to what I did on my last one but a lot lot more), no rot/rust, interior great, everything works. I’m working in the north east until Tuesday so I went to look at it in Amble near Morpeth this afternoon. Initially it was as case of ‘I’m up this way so at least have a look’, looked at it had a chat with the guy and did the deal.

I’m very happy, not my ideal colour or interior colour I thought, but after seeing it in the flesh I like the colour and the black interior. It has developed an issue recently with the VSC switching off and Lexus says it’s an open circuit wire/issue with the yaw sensor under the rear parcel shelf so will investigate what it is, unless someone has an idea already?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Malc said:

sounds good Paul ...  reg no. so we can check MOT stuff etc  ?

Malc

R481ACK, but I haven't got it yet............there is a big gap in the MOT history. It was off the road and stored apparently.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links