Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Christmas

Lexiguy

Please accept season's greetings to one and all here in Lexus Owners Club 

Usually I have to wait until Santa has been before I get my present, but this year Santa was early!

Necessity means my pride and joy will be collected by the renowned Italia Autosport in Meltham and over the next two days they are going to carry out a full valet!

What a brilliant present from my wife!

Anthony

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Excellent pressie, if I had mine valeted at the moment it would be covered in mud, cow muck, sheep sh** poo by the time I got it home, might show my wife your post and see if she will get mine  valeted instead of an easter 🥚 Merry Christmas  Stew, 🎅 

Merry Christmas Stew and I hope you get lucky with you request!

Yes, it is a poor time of year to have it valeted but they are spending 3 days on it so I'm hoping carpet removal for cleaning is on their agenda! 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malc said:

heavens above ............  what's a 3 day super valet cost these days ?

Malc

Goodness only knows, it was negotiated by Claire and it will no doubt be our credit card that gets the punishment! 😬

On 12/22/2021 at 9:04 PM, Lexiguy said:

Merry Christmas Stew and I hope you get lucky with you request!

Yes, it is a poor time of year to have it valeted but they are spending 3 days on it so I'm hoping carpet removal for cleaning is on their agenda! 😀

This is what it will look like with carpets removed, i took mine out to dye them black,  bigger job than you think so dont be surprised if there not removed to clean

BD24E716-1CDA-4055-A2DA-A8ECEDE57A4E.jpeg

43D89313-A2E3-4C61-B3B3-45EB2A5FF4ED.jpeg

8A9015BD-CCA6-467A-99F5-C7D8C6AF6E3D.jpeg

• Like 3

I have collected my car and I am really impressed, many of the marks on the body and trim which I struggled to remove have been dealt with. The interior is fantastic the leather is so clean and soft. The glass is now crystal clear.

20211224_123041.thumb.jpg.a1ce96bb282469fa332d5c78158910df.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Localhero said:

Stunning great job, what's  next on your SC agenda?🙈

Hi Stew

I would like to do the rear brakes like the front ones I did but EBC do not have discs in stock.

20211030_185951.thumb.jpg.e214eaa0d6fdfe5488af048adc26598a.jpgI am hoping they will be available in the new year because I already have new shoes and clips, new pad clips, pistons, paint etc etc!

Hi Neil

Yes it was in good company surrounded by Ferraris, a Lambo and a Vette.

There were 2 Ferrari F40's alongside mine and behind it under the blue cover cost £2.75 million.

He opened the door and it was raining heavily, despite this we did a run over the Pennines round and back home, 30 miles in total. 

It may have only been away for 3 days but....I missed her alot!

20211224_121209.thumb.jpg.cc6c4a0f86623856dcce030cbf732a92.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links