Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ceramic Snow foam

Hi all,

has anyone used ceramic snow foam? Tired it at the weekend and seem to give the car a good beading affect and was simple just spray in and off then dry seem to give the car a nice shine too.

Product I was using was auto finesse lavish 

https://www.autofinesse.com/en/lavish-1-litre

12 hours ago, J Henderson said:

Haven't used that product, but get similar results by using a small amount of Gyeon Bathe+ (an Si02-infused shampoo) through a foam lance.

I note Cleanmycar. Co. UK has some Gyeon products with 50% off 👍

They are OK for quick protection but Ive found that they dont last very well. Its much easier and quicker to just put a ceramic lite product like Gyeon Cancoat

I put it on my car 8 months ago and its still on there albeit slightly flagging

• 1 month later...

I've just used some Auto Finesses Lavish.  It claims to  give up to 6 months protection, so will see how it holds up. That said, it's just a top up for the 303 graphene coating I use. I applied that last September and it still seemed to be ok a couple of weeks ago when I applied another couple of coats.

• 2 weeks later...

I prepped and coated my car with Shelby ceramic coating and use their own shampoo, not the chepest but seems to make the coating last.Been on a year now and water still beads like day 1.

I've used that Ceramic Snowfoam rather recently. Pretty good stuff altho i highly recommend you give the car a good wax before you foam the car to bring out the colour (Black looks very nice after a good wax)  

It rained yesterday and as i was driving you could see each individual water droplet just glide up the window leaving the window pretty much bone dry. It was really weird to witness first hand.  

The Auto Finesse polish i'm not a fan of tho. It seems to be an idiot proof polish that requires an insane amount of elbow grease to remove the slightest of scratches. The wax seemed to do a better job covering them up to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 10:35 AM, Bowserman said:

I prepped and coated my car with Shelby ceramic coating and use their own shampoo, not the chepest but seems to make the coating last.Been on a year now and water still beads like day 1.

I’ve just applied the Shelby ceramic to the RCF, how did you find the experience?  I found the end result is good but buffing off was hard work.  The instructions are vague too and there are very few documented uses on the internet that you can refer to.  I left mine to cure for 5mins before removing though I seen some references to 20mins!

Tried the ceramic infused shampoo yesterday and it’s alright, nothing to write home about thought I could have the concentration wrong, just says ‘use desired amount’ on the bottle.  The ceramic detailer seems ok, used it to top up the wife’s coating and seems to have worked.

Would recommend the ceramic pack but would be worth a few caveats such as buy more applicators, microfibre clothes to buff off and bring Popeye along!

I was apprehensive putting it on originally as it began to get sticky when polishing, so reduced the time on the car to a few minutes. Also didnt have a proper applicator either, the eye pad thing that came with it was tiny.

On 5/19/2022 at 7:11 AM, Bowserman said:

I was apprehensive putting it on originally as it began to get sticky when polishing, so reduced the time on the car to a few minutes. Also didnt have a proper applicator either, the eye pad thing that came with it was tiny.

Yea, although the end result is fine, I do feel that Clansman could of done a little better with the applicators and instructions.  Even something as simple as a youtube tutorial would of took some of the guesswork out of it.  Starting to use the Ceramic Quick Detailer and its doing a good job, also refreshed with wife's coating on her car also!

Thanks

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links