Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ammended Northern Mini Meet

sorted avensis

Time-11.00am

Date-Sunday the 2nd of May

Itinery-Meeting up at Humber Bridge Country Park(directions to follow). Then a short drive down to the Country Park Inn at 12.30 for a 1pm lunch. After lunch for those that fancy it we are going 10 pin bowling at the nearby mega bowl. Can all those attending please tell me how many in your party are coming so i can keep the venue informed of numbers.

Directions-To get to Humber Bridge Country Park:

From the M62 continue allong the M62 on to the A63 (Clive sullivan way) towards Hull, at the sign post for the Humber bridge leave the A63 up the slip road to the round about, take the third turning (the one just after the dual caridge way) this road drops down from the round about and the Country Park is 300 yards on your right.

From the Humber Bridge: once accross the Bridge at the first round about turn left towards the A63, then at the second round about turn first left and the Country Park is 300 yards on your right.

Map showing the Country Park available here.

Hope you can all still make it,

Ken

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still ok for that Ken. Not sure if I can stay for the bowling though.

No probs mate, wasn't expecting everyone to go bowling as it ain't some peep's cup of tea. Now meeting up having a chat and a spot of lunch is and some of the photo's of this meet will be amazing if the weather is good on the day :winky:

Here's the list attending, not bad after the first day of posting it up :whistling:

Nodstar +1 Blue IS200

Jaybo MK1 GS300 Sport (to reconfirm)

Imi Black IS200 SE (to reconfirm)

Wosket Black IS200 Sport

Maz Rage painted Supercharged IS200

Gus Woodcock Blue Supercharged IS200

Me Orange Avensis

Boro Sera Silver Sera

Jaxx +2(?) Silver Yaris T-Sport

Fizz Rev3 MR2 T-Bar Turbo

Giddlepin +1 Silver Mr2 Roadster

Gus +1 White MKii Supra

DazH +2 Green Paseo

SexyCrayola Damn nice 6th gen Celica

SuperRetard Red Yaris SR

Hou Black Starlet SR

23 peep's attending so who else fancies coming along :driving:

Nods is confirmed Ken.. Bringing the whole family along with me as well.. Dear Mrs B and the "orrrible" kids will be tagging along for good measure.. Book us all down for ten pin Matey(the kids aren't too good but I've gotta give you all someone to beat haven't I?).. See you then,then :hehe:

sorry guys but i wont be making it, its my moms birthday that weekend and i forgot :blush: im not sure ill be in a fit state to drive anywhere sunday morning.

sorry guys but i wont be making it, its my moms birthday that weekend and i forgot :blush:  im not sure ill be in a fit state to drive anywhere sunday morning.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Current list attending-

Nodstar +1 Blue IS200

Jaybo MK1 GS300 Sport

Imi Black IS200 SE

Maz Rage painted Supercharged IS200

Gus Woodcock Dark Grey Supercharged IS200

Me Orange Avensis

Boro Sera Silver Sera

Jaxx +2(?) Silver Yaris T-Sport

Fizz Rev3 MR2 T-Bar Turbo

Giddlepin +1 Silver Mr2 Roadster

Gus +1 White MKii Supra

DazH +2 Green Paseo

SexyCrayola Damn nice 6th gen Celica

SuperRetard Red Yaris SR

Hou Black Starlet SR

Steve Silver 7th gen Celica

Tony Silver MKiv Supra (Sub Zero Demo Car).

Duncan Green Supercharged IS200 (Maybe)

MissMR2 Black MR2

Asha Black Celica GTR

Asha's Dad Honda Civic

Besty Platinum Ice IS200 (Maybe)

Fmrl Black IS200 SE (Maybe)

And is posted on-

Sera Register

ToyotaGTTurbo.com

TOC

LOC

MR2oc

MR2roc

Celica-Club.co.uk

Mkiiisupranet

Mkivsupranet

Suprasonic

TIF

Sure i still can't tempt you John :shifty::whistling:

Edited by sorted avensis

LOL! well i'll see which part of birmingham i wake up in and how i'm feeling!

Just assumed you was off out in Manchester :blush:

big family do, should be fun, plenty of stella!

if it was a normal night out in Manchester I'd have been ok mate, but I'll be seeing people I havent seen for years so I'm pretty sure I will wake up with a bangin head, knowing how we all drink in my family, hic!

Evinin all... long time no post...

Hope to see the old faces there again.. Wosket/Duncan etc.. Hope ya guys can manage to make it...

Should be a good laugh...

Ohh and Wosket... I now am now a proud owner of a.. and i quote my 36 year old cousin...

"Hairdressers car, all be it a damn fast one!" lol

Nice car Fizz, hopefully see you all then..... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Cheers lad... hows your project cummin along?... started on the engine yet? :zee:

Hehe Engine all done, its now around 235-240 bhp, and its so much more fun to drive....June 1st is the start of last stage...big sound install....... :) :) :) :)

this is gonna be a great meet guys! ill do everything possible i can to get there but i think my chances are very slim, think ive got to ferry a few family members about too sunday mnorning so we'll see....

ken i see there is no plat ice 200s going so put me down for a maybe also,where is it exactlly. :)

It's at the Humber Bridge Country Park, direction's are in the first post.

If all the maybe's can confirm the week before so i can get them booked in as the pub is reserving our tables in one area, which is good of them seeing as it's a bank holiday weekend.

There is a convoy meeting up at ferrybridge services(M62/A1) and i'll post the time once it is all arranged,

Ken

There is a convoy meeting up at ferrybridge services(M62/A1) and i'll post the time once it is all arranged,

Ken

Yup...

Im gonna get there just after 10am as i wanna grab a bite to eat as i will be starvin as per usual.. lol

think most people should turn up there between 10 and 10:15....and then go up in Convoy but at no more than 70mph as Gus's old Supra is a gas guzzler!!! :driving:

either way.. should be a good laugh... B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk