Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Needed Damn Battery

Maz

Help Guys, need to know which Battery i should go for ( because my is flat again, well not totally, the apexi rev/ speed meter say it had 9v left atm, and it couldnt start the car.. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: ), i was going for the Exide 900dc deep cycle Battery, but i been told they get returned back to Exide because they are faulty, been also told the Bosch silver Battery are pretty good, but i also like the Optima deep cycle Battery, so which one you guys think is the best to get, and is there any shop i can mail order and get it send to me asap, as i need to take the car to Manchester next Tuesday, please help guys.....

Regards

Maz

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

well go to Halfords and for £60 you can get an uprated calcium Battery, bonus is that they are not affected at all by the cold! and that they have another 100 cold cranking amps over the stock Battery. And it comes in at the same price as one of the standard batteries.

I have been running one for about 3 months now and it starts perfectly every time. no stutters at all.

definately go with it

well my new calcium one has a guarentee that say it will not need charging for a minimum of 5 years, and if it ever fails then i get a new one straight away for free!

Not bad for £60.

My old toyota Battery just suddenly died one day, started gettting funny then just gave up hope. it had just about 400 cold granking amps, and the new one has 525 cold cranking amps. before my headlights used to dim on idle but not anymore!

I too would like to look into a new Battery to complement the addition of the new plugs!...

Any suggestions on what would bring out the best in my engine?? Which one do you think you will be going for Maz??

Chris....do you think that one from Halfords would be good for my enigine setup??

Well i just ordered a Bosch silver Battery, been told bya freind its pretty good, not getting any Deep Cycle Battery yet, they will be later for my sound install (will be running Duel charging system), should get the Bosch 1 later on this afternoon, spark plugs are new HKS, so no need to change them yet.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

I too would like to look into a new battery to complement the addition of the new plugs!...

Any suggestions on what would bring out the best in my engine?? Which one do you think you will be going for Maz??

Chris....do you think that one from Halfords would be good for my enigine setup??

i think it will be perfect for your setup. They standard batery is underpowered in my opinion. An extra 25% starting power is worth it and it means the car has plenty of reserve power for much needed electronic works.

Plus if you dont like it then you havent spent £££££ but im sure you will notice the difference

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links