Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LC 500 rear badging

Winston

Hi

I am waiting to pick up my LC (a couple of days)

And I noticed that the rear badging is not the same as all the other cars I have seen

image.thumb.png.ca95ba8091519af9a2e14f8fe051dacf.png

It has LEXUS as well as LC500

all other cars just had LC 500 which I think looks much better and less fussy

any thoughts anyone , and I think the LC 500 looks a bit smaller but har to tell from photo

should I try to get them to change, what do you think of the look

Winston

2 minutes ago, Winston said:

Hi

I am waiting to pick up my LC (a couple of days)

And I noticed that the rear badging is not the same as all the other cars I have seen

image.thumb.png.ca95ba8091519af9a2e14f8fe051dacf.png

It has LEXUS as well as LC500

all other cars just had LC 500 which I think looks much better and less fussy

any thoughts anyone , and I think the LC 500 looks a bit smaller but har to tell from photo

should I try to get them to change, what do you think of the look

Winston

Someone has added that Lexus badge 

LC500 badge is correct and in the correct place.

You can ask them to remove it but I'd personally just do it myself with a bit of dental floss

• Like 1

I rang them and they’re said they would remove it

im a bit happier with that as I would be worried I may leave a mark if I did it

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 2:45 PM, Winston said:

Ok

Thanks rayaans

that was very helpful 

Hi Rayaans

when my car was delivered it came with no badge on rear at all

They were waiting for badge to come in and have told me that they will post it to me and pay Lexus Bristol to fit it. But after looking at the rear these last few days I am starting to think it looks good without it, but I am in two minds so a second opinion from you or anyone else would be appreciated 

A0970033-FC3C-4365-9BB1-793B857624F1.jpeg

• Like 1

Trouble is,it may be assumed you have had paint done and the repairer hasnt fitted new badges.Thats what I always think when a car is incorrectly badged.

But if you prefer it then fair enough.

30 minutes ago, AJ500 said:

Trouble is,it may be assumed you have had paint done and the repairer hasnt fitted new badges.Thats what I always think when a car is incorrectly badged.

But if you prefer it then fair enough.

I think I’m still leaning  towards leaving it off, I quite like the fact that as it is such a rare car and looks so unusual that having no badge will keep people wondering what it is. I will have the badge so can always get it fitted later

thanks for your thoughts

• Like 2

on the rare ocasion I follow a Lexus, let alone ever see another these days, apart from the HUGE monster SUVs that I seem to hate with a vengeance whatever .....  I do think there's summat    very special and cool   seeing, or should I say    NOT seeing the rear badges     ..........  mystifying and intrigue in abundance :wink3:

Malc

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links