Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

UX Interior Mats

I have just purchased a set of premium (yeah right?!?!) Genuine Lexus car mats for the UX from eBay at £69.99 and i have to say that the quality is crap!

I have come out of a Jag E-Pace where i was really impressed with their carpet mats. The Lexus version does not compare in any shape or form.

Can i just check if anyone has maybe purchased some aftermarkets sets that they would recommend?

Screenshot_20220823-163521_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220823-114655_eBay.jpg

You can get different grade mats from carmats4u

If you want thick ones they'll be £100+

The UX ones you bought won't be any different to the ones that come with the car. There's no upgrade unless you get rubber

I have used CarMats4U frequently over the last few years for aftermarket mats with no complaints.  They have been good value.  My approach has been to 'Use, Abuse, Replace' every few years with out breaking the bank so I kept my budget limited to the mid range options.  I did also get a set of rubber mats for really messy snow days (nearly non existent in the south), and although a little thin they did the job when needed.   The old mats get re-used as kneeling mats when cleaning the car etc for another season or two before disposal.  

As @rayaans states,  expect to pay more for the thicker higher quality mats.

I agree the mats that come with the car are not brilliant. I have rubber ones as well and they are top quality. To be honest I have the rubber ones in all the time. Often wondered maybe I should put them in just for autumn winter etc. The rubber ones are quite heavy.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links