Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Now migrating with ES300h from my former GS and a very happy owner!

Nico72

Dear everyone,

Super excited to have moved on with ES car from my GS450h, which I had for nearly 4 years. Today was its last farewell trip to Lexus dealership. I did feel sad to do this but quickly the joy overtook me when I saw the ES...

The drive back home was splendid! Smooth and so able in terms of power makes me super happy to be part of this group!!

This car is premium pack and got apple carplay with Android Auto installed as well as dashcam at front and back... really good!

Kindly see photos...

20220920_122341.jpg

20220920_122334.jpg

20220920_122313.jpg

20220920_122319.jpg

20220920_122547.jpg

20220920_170257.jpg

20220920_170301.jpg

20220920_170247.jpg

20220920_170625.jpg

20220920_170634.jpg

20220920_170643.jpg

20220920_172413.jpg

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Does the Premium have Tahara Leather Nico ?

It is a combination of both Tahara and smooth leather which is a higher quality leather from what I have been informed and this is unique to premium pack. The Takumi gets semi-anline leather which is another level of premium leather. The premium pack is a good mid-range spec in terms of comfort and options.

• Confused 1

Congratulation. Very nice car. Beautiful. Would never say that about a SUV.

I seem that happy owners of Lexus stay with the brand.

I also find that Lexus / Toyota are making great cars. Only Honda and Porsche will be able to be the other makes for us, but if the CT keep driving the way it does without any more expenses than fuel, service and tyres Lexus has a good chance to be first choice. Of course, it depends if the newer models keep the reliability factor on top.

• Like 2

On 9/21/2022 at 12:03 PM, Las Palmas said:

Congratulation. Very nice car. Beautiful. Would never say that about a SUV.

I seem that happy owners of Lexus stay with the brand.

I also find that Lexus / Toyota are making great cars. Only Honda and Porsche will be able to be the other makes for us, but if the CT keep driving the way it does without any more expenses than fuel, service and tyres Lexus has a good chance to be first choice. Of course, it depends if the newer models keep the reliability factor on top.

Thanks. I agree with your findings. I have been informed that there is no exception with the ES that the reliability will still be at the top in the next few years. Some have criticised the vehicle to have cut corners inside with a bit of plastic in some areas but they have been placed where you don't really notice that much. The GS will remain a better built car overall but since they don't make them anymore, there come a point we need to move on to another model. There isn't much of a choice if you want to stick with saloon car instead of SUV. The ES makes perfect sense to me. Being a Lexus customer since my first Lexus car with GS, I had no intention to move away from this Brand: the comfort, luxury and reliability are the main components why I choose to stay with Lexus...

5 minutes ago, Nico72 said:

Thanks. I agree with your findings. I have been informed that there is no exception with the ES that the reliability will still be at the top in the next few years. Some have criticised the vehicle to have cut corners inside with a bit of plastic in some areas but they have been placed where you don't really notice that much. The GS will remain a better built car overall but since they don't make them anymore, there come a point we need to move on to another model. There isn't much of a choice if you want to stick with saloon car instead of SUV. The ES makes perfect sense to me. Being a Lexus customer since my first Lexus car with GS, I had no intention to move away from this Brand: the comfort, luxury and reliability are the main components why I choose to stay with Lexus...

ES models were introduced about the time of the introduction of the LS400 Range in the late 80`s, so there can be no excuse if they are not reliable Nico.

You need have no concerns in that regard.

I`d be more worried about scratching the front or rear of the car dues to the length and invisible extremeties !🤣

• Like 2

Thanks John! True, the car is a bit longer than the GS but having said this, it has excellent sensors front and back with active brake so the car will stop if it senses pedestrian walking behind the vehicle. It happened once already, not that I did not see the pedestrian but it automatically applied brakes on and I was a bit surprised at first but do understand why. It is very reassuring to have these and I have the full blind mirror spot so the side mirrors adjust as soon as I reversed and with he camera on, it is wonderful to drive and manoeuvre...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links