Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner, Pick RC-F up Tomorrow

@Blackbeard, ive bought and installed aftermarket Carbon fibre siebon bonnets (extra vented ones), and rear wing and artisan C/fibre wing inserts, all n all a bit costly bonnet was £1500 and i bought 2 of them 😂 and the rear spoiler was £650 and wing inserts where £750, ive since had one of my C/F bonnets resprayed to same colour as car due to a bit of heat damage to clear coat that happened awhile back, basically id had a good run in car and washed it prior to parking it up at work for a week whilst i went away and put a 4 layered soft waterproof vented cover on and the heat and water from washing steam cooked the bonnet.. see photos, too much hassle to try and sort it so bought a new replacement and just the other week got it painted OEM starlight black… I’ll put up some photos (ps red grill vent inserts match interior but unsure. As wether to leave them red or go back to black…will wait n see when i fit it all onto car

other pics just to show c/f wing inserts and c/f spoiler and 2nd c/f bonnet, 

i did contemplate c/f wrapping roof but non matched the real c/f products i had402DC006-192F-4B95-A90C-EC8F8D7266F8.thumb.jpeg.e34d2ee56a2b46a47d14df7b0f71a338.jpeg

D94618B0-D18F-43E3-95CD-9E66A8C0D268.jpeg

B98A4BBB-037A-45C8-8406-22FF2B0109B4.jpeg

8BCB632E-F384-450F-9B87-9464A59C4AE6.jpeg

3075C774-A0CD-4A32-86ED-778A59DE4C4D.jpeg

D8F8D487-2EC5-4196-A336-EEA54EF68BD0.jpeg

788F8DA1-2E45-4052-99DB-E57DE71575D3.jpeg

8DB0150A-431D-49C1-AC46-C44115D38E99.jpeg

25AA97CA-571F-4E41-ABF5-BBC5FC3D564C.jpeg

051119CC-DBAB-419F-B904-1DE8A007CB18.jpeg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mr2lad said:

051119CC-DBAB-419F-B904-1DE8A007CB18.jpeg

This looks brilliant, I'm not a fan of black wheels at all, but I said before that I can get on board with it on muscle cars, they just carry that angry stance where it doesn't make the wheels look tacky when they're black and I see it works on the RC-F too, but to be fair, it is technically a muscle car isn't it!

RC-F would be my dream car, the soundtrack of them is amazing. Did you get round to sorting the back boxes yet? I'd love to hear the results! 

Hayward & Scott have a solution for these > https://www.haywardandscott.com/lexus/lexus-rcf/lexus-rcf-rear-silencers-with-polished-tail-trims.html

41 minutes ago, H3XME said:

This looks brilliant, I'm not a fan of black wheels at all, but I said before that I can get on board with it on muscle cars, they just carry that angry stance where it doesn't make the wheels look tacky when they're black and I see it works on the RC-F too, but to be fair, it is technically a muscle car isn't it!

RC-F would be my dream car, the soundtrack of them is amazing. Did you get round to sorting the back boxes yet? I'd love to hear the results! 

Hayward & Scott have a solution for these > https://www.haywardandscott.com/lexus/lexus-rcf/lexus-rcf-rear-silencers-with-polished-tail-trims.html

I’ve got the Hayward and Scott  fitted, cracking exhaust 

1 hour ago, H3XME said:

Wrong person…..ive a cat back valvetronic ARMYTRIX system fitted…over 3 yrs since i got it done

99BF028E-E937-4846-BC10-EA45B50159F6.jpeg

5048B069-AD0E-4C09-8824-8226F3A30F3E.jpeg

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 1:30 PM, Blackbeard said:

Hey Folks,

First off thanks for the warm welcome to the F Club. Had the RCF for 10 days now and I am so pleased I went for it. The plan was always to stick money by then get one in 3 years for my 40th (also just bought a new RX450h the month prior so took a bit of convincing my wife to get another car as I had to get it on finance) however with the condition and so low miles I couldn't let it pass me by.

No issues other than brake squeel when coming to a slow stop (like in a drive through/crawling in slow traffic) but I have seen other posts about this and appears normal. MPG is sitting around 17, again I knew it was going to be thirsty but hopefully this is just the new car heavy foot (got to enjoy that V8) and de-icing in the morning, hopefully settles in the low 20's.

How do others find the heated seats? Mine barely gets decent heat into it, my past few RX's and CT seat was really quite warm when turned on full but the RCF seems to be much colder and never seems to get really hot compared to the others.

All in I am delighted and managed to get a slot to book it in with myself mid January for some detailing, ceramic and PPF (also might play with putting carbon wrap on the bonnet, roof and spoiler to see how that looks) and then take it from there.

Thanks,

Ross

Welcome to the club! I too find the heated seats crap but believe it is a case of "they all do that, sir". Shame as I came from an IS which had much better heated and cooled seats.

Good luck with the consumption 🙂 I average about 14/16 in London traffic. Managed 28/29 mpg on euro trip, which I thought was rather good. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links