Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

7 minutes ago, Clinkers said:

Received notification my 350H entered build today. Probably about 10 weeks earlier than i expected. Due at dealer end April/early May. Seems like Lexus must be upping their output.

Happy for you, when did you order and what version of the 350h did you order?

On 1/3/2023 at 2:24 PM, DavidCM said:

I think England also has a few surplus members of the Royal family.

They complain directly and indirectly,but probably don't really mean it,otherwise,surely they would hand back their titles and privileges..... wouldn't they......?

Would They..!! They Hide behind Tall Trees and Acorns..!!!

On 2/27/2023 at 8:26 PM, NiCoRe said:

Just received a call today from my dealer...

They will receive my NX on March 27th ( this means it is traveling on the MORNING CLARA) 

This means that I will get my hands on it around April 7th...
14 monthes and a half waiting time...

One word...JOY

Happy to hear. I also ordered executive grade in Sweden and I’ve waited 12 months . Have the dealer  confirmed if your car is built with 2022 or 23 specs?

26 minutes ago, Chance521 said:

Happy to hear. I also ordered executive grade in Sweden and I’ve waited 12 months . Have the dealer  confirmed if your car is built with 2022 or 23 specs?

It was build in the second half of February...so very little chance to see any MY24 updates on it (not much of a change except color matching glovebox as Hazel interior already has colored door panels) . It will be a 2023 MY22.

• Like 1

Poland. 
order: 28 Dec 2021

production: 18 Jan 2023

Left Nagoya on Oregon Highway: 28 Jan 2023

Arrived in Belgium (right after Portbury): 28 Feb 2023

should be in Poland logistic centre in a week and then 3-4 weeks for additional spec installation and final delivery to dealer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seems that the Adriatic Highway will sail directly towards Antwerp, skipping Portbury..
Any one can confirm this bit of info ?
Also, do you have the names of the April delivery boats ?

On 2/27/2023 at 7:26 PM, NiCoRe said:

Just received a call today from my dealer...

They will receive my NX on March 27th ( this means it is traveling on the MORNING CLARA) 

This means that I will get my hands on it around April 7th...
14 monthes and a half waiting time...

One word...JOY

Me too 👌

• Like 2

On 3/1/2023 at 10:29 PM, Klaudiusz said:

Poland. 
order: 28 Dec 2021

production: 18 Jan 2023

Left Nagoya on Oregon Highway: 28 Jan 2023

Arrived in Belgium (right after Portbury): 28 Feb 2023

should be in Poland logistic centre in a week and then 3-4 weeks for additional spec installation and final delivery to dealer. 

Exciting times Klaudiusz - not much longer to wait. 🤗

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Klaudiusz said:

Morning Clara. 

Well I'm looking for ships after Morning Clara and Georgia Highway...one or two should have left TOYOHASHI harbor this week and the week before

Well, my UX went in for it's service and first MOT on Friday as I said, which all went well. I didn't see my salesman when I dropped it off first thing. I was 'ushered' very quickly on arrival straight to the service area and I honestly didn't see him when I was glancing across anyway.

However, he did actually come across to see me when I went to pick my UX back up again. To be fair to him I'd not seen him face-to-face since about last October (on one of my chase-ups) and he recognised me and knew my name. Cutting a long story short - still no proper 'update' as such, which I must admit, is starting to get me a little frustrated now.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely wasn't expecting him to say "Oh, it'll be here ready to collect next week!". It would have been nice to just see whereabouts I was in the queue e.t.c...something to show me that I'm working my way up the list.

Instead, he took me through to the office where the computers were so he could physically show me my order on the system. He didn't say anything, but from quickly looking at the screen as he was working his way through it, I was about 20-odd down the list still... I don't know if that means anything or not, but it didn't bode well. He shown me that it has an 'order number'. It was an 'LA' code with four(?) digits after it. He said something along the lines of that means whilst it doesn't have a build date yet, it must have a slot 'somewhere' which hasn't been moved. It's got down the date of registration as being 22nd June. If you recall, the last update I had from him that it would be June, possibly sooner as he's had several come in a good number of weeks before they were actually due. What he then said is that to get it here for then, they'd have to start building it within the next few weeks so they could ship it in time. If not we're looking at "very late June, possibly July". 

All I'll say is that if it's going to be July - they can store it for me until September so I can have a 73 plate. I'm not willing to wait 14 months for a new car, only for it to be on a current plate for a matter of a few weeks before the plate changes. I know some people would consider that 'sad', but I'd genuinely feel quite 'cheated' about that. I've accepted a new car in mid-May before now and if I've got to be completely honest, that's about as late as I'd do that again. I didn't think about this next point until after I'd left, but I'm hoping it's not going to be registered to me as soon as it arrives without me knowing about it. I would like to be given that option first. 

Before I left him, he said he's only had one customer who has had wait beyond twelve months to far - and that's a chap who ordered his in February '22 who still hadn't had a build date. He said he was 'sure' was a fault on his system which he'd raised a case for. So, if he's now telling me "June, possibly July", that would mean I'd only be his second customer to wait over a year... I don't think he realised what he'd said there, given mine was ordered in May '22. 

On 2/27/2023 at 11:09 AM, Andy B said:

Maybe a small crumb of comfort for you Gary.... if your car enters the build stage within the next 3 or 4 weeks (and is promptly put on a ship thereafter) then a delivery date of mid to late May is still a possibility. This is based on my experience with ordering my NX350h in 2021/22.

Fingers crossed, but I'm not getting my hopes up! Apparently, mine will be arriving in Portbury whenever it comes. How he knows that considering it's not even got a build date yet is another matter! 

On 2/27/2023 at 9:09 PM, VJ25 said:

I wrote to customer relations email address hoping to go above the dealer but I got a call from my dealer next morning asking me why did I write to Lexus HQ! It seems they forward it to the dealer where car was ordered in the first place. In the end it was the same old message that don't expect it before 12 months.

I will admit that something like that was in the back of my mind! Given the 'update' (well, sort of) which I had on Friday, I've decided to shelve that idea of contacting Lexus HQ for the time being. If I've still not got a build date by the end of this month or very early April, then it's something I'll reconsider. 

Just had an update email this morning from Lexus customer relations regarding my NX350h Takumi ordered 12th of February 2022.

"I can now advise that your vehicle order will definitely be a MY24 when it does get matched, meaning it will benefit from the new specification.  However, we have still not been able to get a matched or confirmed build date for your order and have been advised that based on your order position in the queue for the NX Takumi model, realistically we are now looking at an estimated delivery date of around October 2023. (could be subject to change)"

So good news about getting a MY24 spec car, and not so good news about possibly getting it 20 months after ordering it. Swings and roundabouts as they say.

• Sad 2

On 3/3/2023 at 1:09 PM, Andyml said:

Exciting times Klaudiusz - not much longer to wait. 🤗

Hi Andy!

Do you have any feedback from your dealer about delivery? 
I was told that transport from Belgium to Poland now takes 2 weeks and my car is expected to be delivered by mid April. Still needs 2-3 weeks at logistic centre for additional equipment installation. 

8 hours ago, imgo said:

Just had an update email this morning from Lexus customer relations regarding my NX350h Takumi ordered 12th of February 2022.

"I can now advise that your vehicle order will definitely be a MY24 when it does get matched, meaning it will benefit from the new specification.  However, we have still not been able to get a matched or confirmed build date for your order and have been advised that based on your order position in the queue for the NX Takumi model, realistically we are now looking at an estimated delivery date of around October 2023. (could be subject to change)"

So good news about getting a MY24 spec car, and not so good news about possibly getting it 20 months after ordering it. Swings and roundabouts as they say.

Hi there, I ordered my 350h Takumi in 27 Feb 22,my dealer is telling me late May for delivery, how do you contact Lexus customer Relations? So I too can find out if I'm getting the latest one with the extra goodies. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Deb said:

Hi. If we have a build date of July 23, does anyone know if will we be getting the updated MY24 NX? Thanks 

What I heard is production from March onwards will be updated with MY24

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Deb said:

Hi. If we have a build date of July 23, does anyone know if will we be getting the updated MY24 NX? Thanks 

https://www.lexus.eu/discover-lexus/lexus-news/

Hey Deb, Here's the link for that news item. It says spring but will vary by markets so safe to assume builds after April/May should have it. My order was in September 22 so hoping to receive all the bells and whistles 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 3/6/2023 at 12:39 PM, imgo said:

I'm sorry to hear that. I ordered my NX350h Takumi towards the end of May '22 (can't remember the exact date) and after reading this, my heart did genuinely sink. I'm now half-expecting my estimated June date to be pushed way back into next year... 😒 

If that's the case, I'm in a situation where if Lexus won't extend my existing contract on my UX beyond September (when it's due), then...well...I'm well and truly stuffed. 

Update for reference.

Just got an e mail stating that the NX F sport which we ordered in March last year has gone into production.

I have cancelled the order and brought an RX last month (which I love and use the link app for) but the NX order has not been deleted from my app yet.

Hope that everyone waiting get theirs soon enough.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links