Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

On 3/23/2023 at 11:04 AM, Chingford NX450 said:

Get`s more interesting , any body with Protection Pack , there is now a shortage of mudflaps 😞

Hence being held at Derby for longer period.  

I collect the car on Tuesday all being well - will report on any shortcomings - most of all I require the 360 camera. 
I’ve been watching Melissa’s excellent tutorials from Texas on YouTube - thoroughly recommended- and have a reasonable chance of getting to grips with all the new (to me) Tech. 

• Thanks 1

Hello All,

My first post here. A couple of weeks ago I was informed that my car will be build in the week starting 27th March.

ETA is first half of June, subject of parts, chips, etc.

I have missed the 360 degree camera story and I wonder whether it is totally out of the package I have gone with.

Can someone enlighten me why Lexus would drop it when even Renault 5 has it.

Thank you very much in advance!

Edited by John Yossarian
Typo

1 hour ago, John Yossarian said:

Hello All,

My first post here. A couple of weeks ago I was informed that my car will be build in the week starting 27th March.

ETA is first half of June, subject of parts, chips, etc.

I have missed the 360 degree camera story and I wonder whether it is totally out of the package I have gone with.

Can someone enlighten me why Lexus would drop it when even Renault 5 has it.

Thank you very much in advance!

Welcome to the forum John - I understand some European markets are getting cars delivered without 360 functionality. I expressed my concern to my London dealer and he said he’d not heard of that affecting UK imports…🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Like 1

Well, something odd happened this afternoon. For the first time in ten months since I placed my order, I actually received a text-video thingy from the dealer. The first ever time they've actually contacted me about the NX350h Takumi I've had on order since last May which didn't involve me chasing first... That's the good news. Well, I could say it's good news but it seems rather co-incidental that I e-mailed customer relations on Friday...to which they've not responded to me. (I've no idea how long they take, or whether they've just passed it onto the dealer...who haven't been giving me any information or faith in progress of my order in the first place... 😕)

Anyway, I received some predictably bad news today. My May 2022 order has been delayed once again...quelle surprise. I think that's now the third time the estimated date (not even a build date...) has been knocked back. So far, I've had:

1) May 2023 (at the time of ordering)

2) May/June 2023 (around Christmas/New Year time...when I chased)

3) June/July 2023 (as of only the start of this month...again, when I chased)

4) Mid-August 2023...as of today - and that's still just a basic estimate without a build date.

So, as things stand my order will be dragging out into 16 months - as I'll wait until September for a '73' plate. 

Oh yes, that's only if Lexus will extend my current contract on my UX - which ends in September.

I do apologise if any of this comes across as being blunt. I really do. I could very much go on about this but I'll leave it there for now. I can't deny that I'm feeling pretty fed up about the whole thing at the moment and it's certainly making me now consider a 'Plan B' as I have no faith in any of these estimated dates.

• Sad 1

Just picked up my NX350h F Sport in steady drizzle from Twickers I’m and delighted with it. So much quieter and smoother than my original 16 plate version. Got lots to learn now in terms of menus etc - the only fly in the ointment was the inability of the car and Lexus app to hook up together despite several attempts at dealership and at home…will try again tomorrow…

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Andyml said:

Just picked up my NX350h F Sport in steady drizzle from Twickers I’m and delighted with it. So much quieter and smoother than my original 16 plate version. Got lots to learn now in terms of menus etc - the only fly in the ointment was the inability of the car and Lexus app to hook up together despite several attempts at dealership and at home…will try again tomorrow…

Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your 350h, mine is hopefully due October

1 hour ago, imgo said:

Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your 350h, mine is hopefully due October

Thanks Michael - it’ll be worth the wait I’m sure, in my case 54 weeks from ordering!

1 minute ago, Andyml said:

Thanks Michael - it’ll be worth the wait I’m sure, in my case 54 weeks from ordering!

My takumi has been 58 weeks so far since order on the 12th of Feb 22

My original due date was Aug 19th last year, so did not really expect to still be driving my 2013 IS300h with 220,000 miles on the clock. Mind you it still drives like new.

Hey all, has anyone got their NX yet. I ordered my 350h F Sport in blue with red and black interior in February 2022 and its been pushed back constantly. I had an email today from lexus Stockport to say its now pushed back until July. I'm slowly losing patience with them it will be 18 months of waiting in July. 

Just noticed a few have I should have read all the pages.

I'm hoping my fsport has the 360 camera on when it comes it should be it was on the spec.

2 hours ago, Hodders67 said:

Hey all, has anyone got their NX yet. I ordered my 350h F Sport in blue with red and black interior in February 2022 and its been pushed back constantly. I had an email today from lexus Stockport to say its now pushed back until July. I'm slowly losing patience with them it will be 18 months of waiting in July. 

Just noticed a few have I should have read all the pages.

I'm hoping my fsport has the 360 camera on when it comes it should be it was on the spec.

Got mine today….350h F Sport…ordered early March ‘22. 360 camera is very useful. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Andyml said:

Congrats I can't wait to get mine its been so long I part exchanged my previous 67 plate nx so we have been down to the wife's car since Feb 22 ots a royal pain in the backside.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andyml said:

Congratulations.

Is "steady drizzle" the exterior colour?  😉  (exclusive colour to Lexus Manchester).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Simon F said:

Congratulations.

Is "steady drizzle" the exterior colour?  😉  (exclusive colour to Lexus Manchester).

It must be Simon…I paid a high premium for “steady drizzle” but couldn’t quite stretch to “persistent grunge” sadly…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Andyml said:

It must be Simon…I paid a high premium for “steady drizzle” but couldn’t quite stretch to “persistent grunge” sadly…

Well, as we all know, you can get it in cloudburst grey 😀

• Like 3

There is nothing better than face to face meeting in the showroom to get up to date news on your car delivery

My business schedule gave me the opportunity being a mere five minutes walk from my Lexus dealership to pay an unannounced visit to my sales rep.

I came back with good news :

#1 The NX is in Europe 🥳 - Nice to have a confirmation as we do not get any tracking info of any sort by Lexus France (they also tell nothing to the dealerships, all the info goes through a spreadsheet which is updapted roughly every week or soà

#2 It will be in the Dealership lot (outside Paris) with its paperwork April 6th (but maybe a couple of days sooner if I'm lucky)

#3 From that point, real delivery and car exchange could take place as soon as April 13th.

This is the "final countdown"... tadada tadadadadada... and will hopefully put an end to a 14 months wait !

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Andyml said:

Great news Nicolas….Bravo, mon ami!  👍🇬🇧🇫🇷🇯🇵

Thanks Andy !

I guess I can start counting days rather than months now !

I can hardly wait to drive my long awaited NX on the nice country roads of my beloved Normandy (which looks pretty much like South England but with a little bit more sun). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NiCoRe said:

Thanks Andy !

I can hardly wait to drive my long awaited NX on the nice country roads of my beloved Normandy (which looks pretty much like South England but with a little bit more sun). 

Normandy is my most favourite department in France and so closely linked historically with England. Civilised climate, gastronomically rich and steeped in history.  Happy motoring to you. 

On 3/26/2023 at 7:26 PM, Andyml said:

Welcome to the forum John - I understand some European markets are getting cars delivered without 360 functionality. I expressed my concern to my London dealer and he said he’d not heard of that affecting UK imports…🤞🏻🤞🏻

Thank you for the reassuring response!

I did ask my dealer as well and he replied with very similar words, that so far in the UK this had been unheard of. As you say fingers crossed 🙂

On 3/31/2023 at 7:49 AM, NiCoRe said:

Thanks Andy !

I would add, quiet a bit more sun 🙂

• Like 1

Ordered NX 350h F-Sport 14/2/22 still no confirmed build or delivery date.

Talked to salesman 14 days ago and no confidence in what I have been told.

Lexus Link still shows ordered status, hasn’t moved to build stage as yet.

19 minutes ago, JTS said:

Ordered NX 350h F-Sport 14/2/22 still no confirmed build or delivery date.

Talked to salesman 14 days ago and no confidence in what I have been told.

Lexus Link still shows ordered status, hasn’t moved to build stage as yet.

Hi Tom, I ordered my NX350h Takumi on the 12/2/22, app still showing 'Order in progress'. The last update from the dealer was mid Q2(i.e. Next month), but I emailed lexus customer relations and they have indicated an eta of October 23.

I suggest contacting them, they were very helpful, also stating that my car would be a MY24 spec.

cr@lexus.co.uk

Michael. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links