Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

1 hour ago, imgo said:

Hi Tom, I ordered my NX350h Takumi on the 12/2/22, app still showing 'Order in progress'. The last update from the dealer was mid Q2(i.e. Next month), but I emailed lexus customer relations and they have indicated an eta of October 23.

I suggest contacting them, they were very helpful, also stating that my car would be a MY24 spec.

cr@lexus.co.uk

Michael. 

Michael,

Thanks for the advice, will contact Lexus direct for an update.

Tom

11 hours ago, John Yossarian said:

Thank you for the reassuring response!

I did ask my dealer as well and he replied with very similar words, that so far in the UK this had been unheard of. As you say fingers crossed 🙂

Hi guys. My car was first of 2023 delivery that did NOT get 360camera. I ordered a mid-spec with 2 packages. In one of the packages it was 360camera included. It was removed unfortunately due to chip shortages. All other Takumi and Fsport cars delivered same time has the camera on board. 

57 minutes ago, Klaudiusz said:

Hi guys. My car was first of 2023 delivery that did NOT get 360camera. I ordered a mid-spec with 2 packages. In one of the packages it was 360camera included. It was removed unfortunately due to chip shortages. All other Takumi and Fsport cars delivered same time has the camera on board. 

That is hard luck !
Hope you'll still enjoy your ride @Klaudiusz

21 minutes ago, NiCoRe said:

That is hard luck !
Hope you'll still enjoy your ride @Klaudiusz

Thank you. Yes indeed I do enjoy 🙂 

if my car would be manufactured in Dec 2022 it would get 360camera. If it would be manufactured in March it would get May24 updates. Meanwhile it was Jan 20th… 

I think mine has been build in late February 23... as I will be delivered around mid April. Definitely not a MY24 but as a Takumi trim, it will probably gets the 360 camera.

5 hours ago, NiCoRe said:
5 hours ago, NiCoRe said:

I think mine has been build in late February 23... as I will be delivered around mid April. Definitely not a MY24 but as a Takumi trim, it will probably gets the 360 camera.

Morning Capo is probably your vessel. 

I think it was on the Morning Clara (at least my most probable candidate). It does take a couple of  days from ZEEBRUGE to LEXUS FRANCE main staging area and then around 7 days to get to the dealership holding area (outside Paris for me) and get the paperwork done. 

Candidate #2 would be the Georgia Highway which was in ZEEBRUGE 5 days after Morning Clara.

Morning Capo won't be in Zeebruge before 10 days or so

Just noticed that list prices have changed today on the lexus.co.uk website, a NX350h Takumi increased by £1,125, so not as much as previous price rises.

8 minutes ago, imgo said:

Just noticed that list prices have changed today on the lexus.co.uk website, a NX350h Takumi increased by £1,125, so not as much as previous price rises.

So, price risen but you can't actually buy one?! 🤔

I notice that the specification we ordered back in September 22 is no longer available! Hope this doesn't effect our order which is due to be built in July with delivery in late August 23

19 minutes ago, Deb said:

I notice that the specification we ordered back in September 22 is no longer available! Hope this doesn't effect our order which is due to be built in July with delivery in late August 23

Hi Deb, what did you order compared to what is available now?

Michael. 

Hi Michael, we order 350h AWD  Premium pack with Lexus link pro/Electric seat pack. It contained 20 extras in total. Now on offer is the Premium pack, Premium pack with Pan roof and then it skips to Premium pack plus? 

Its odd as neither of the first two packs contain the 14inch screen or  electric seats that we specified?!

Rob,

can I ask what spec and colour you ordered?

I ordered 350h F-Sport, Metallic Blue, Black interior and no additional extras?

8 minutes ago, malcolmw said:

Robby666

What specification have you ordered? Our NX350h Premium Plus with Pano Roof ordered May 2022 is still showing "order placed" only.

350h fwd with premium pack in the green.

1 hour ago, Deb said:

Hi Michael, we order 350h AWD  Premium pack with Lexus link pro/Electric seat pack. It contained 20 extras in total. Now on offer is the Premium pack, Premium pack with Pan roof and then it skips to Premium pack plus? 

Its odd as neither of the first two packs contain the 14inch screen or  electric seats that we specified?!

What has your dealer said? Or maybe contact lexus customer relations direct?

Well, it’ll be two weeks on Friday since I e-mailed Lexus customer services and other than an automated response back to confirm receipt of my e-mail, they’ve not been back in touch with me. I can only assume that the one minute video-link text I had from my salesman the following Monday advising me of my third delay (estimated mid-August) was initiated my Customer Relations... If that’s the case, I wonder how long he would have gone until he actually told me, or as usual, would it be me having to do all the chasing again? I’ll try not to think about it, as it just winds me up. 

I’ve been in touch with Lexus Finance today to see if I can extend the contact I have on my UX beyond it’s expiry date in September. Fortunately they can which takes some pressure off, but they need to know how long to extend it for... It really is one of those “Well, how long is a piece of string?” moment. I did jokingly tell them could they contact the dealer or the factory on my behalf and find out what’s happening, because they want to know the same information. I think that’s a path I’m going to have to go back to around the end of June/early July and then take a wild stab in the dark if the dealer maintain their ‘radio silence’ with myself.

On 3/28/2023 at 6:50 PM, Hodders67 said:

Hey all, has anyone got their NX yet. I ordered my 350h F Sport in blue with red and black interior in February 2022 and its been pushed back constantly. I had an email today from lexus Stockport to say its now pushed back until July. I'm slowly losing patience with them it will be 18 months of waiting in July. 

Just noticed a few have I should have read all the pages.

Totally understandable. You’ve been waiting longer than me. My order was placed towards the end of May 2022, so I’ll be at the 11 month mark in about three weeks give or take a day. The latest information I have, as I said above, is a rough estimate of mid-August - which would take it up to 16 months for me. However, judging from others who have a Takumi on order (like myself), I fully expect that date to be pushed back even further.

On 4/2/2023 at 8:51 PM, imgo said:

Hi Tom, I ordered my NX350h Takumi on the 12/2/22, app still showing 'Order in progress'. The last update from the dealer was mid Q2(i.e. Next month), but I emailed lexus customer relations and they have indicated an eta of October 23.

I suggest contacting them, they were very helpful, also stating that my car would be a MY24 spec.

cr@lexus.co.uk

Michael. 

Hi Michael. I'm basing a rough lead time on yours - as we both have the same spec on order. If yours is estimated in October with mine ordered three months later in May '22 - it could be a possibility I might not even see mine until new year... :sad:  I predict that when I phone them up in June/early July for another update (as evidence shows my dealer certainly won't do it of their own backs...), I suspect my mid-August estimate will be either the same as yours or worse.

20 hours ago, Steve Oliver said:

So, price risen but you can't actually buy one?! 🤔

Oh, you can order one again as far as I'm aware and leave the necessary deposit with them to secure it...

It's just receiving one which is the problem... 

3 hours ago, Deb said:

Your pack now seems to be in the price list.....but cost is now £48,210.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links