Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Removal Jdm limiter on Isf

17 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

TOMS and Lems both produce delimiters. Not cheap. I assume they work for the JDM limit as well as the 168 mph limit for other countries.

Thanks,very expensive.

19 minutes ago, ubersonic said:

A cheaper option would be to order the RR Racing ECU flash, they have the option to remove the speed limiter and it adds performance.

Thanks,I will look into that.

So they can bench tune the ECU I have, but initial pricing $1200, so discussion continues as remote tunes are advertised at $500 on the website.... But it will "lift" the limiter.... TBC what that means exactly.

54 minutes ago, BillNick said:

So they can bench tune the ECU I have, but initial pricing $1200, so discussion continues as remote tunes are advertised at $500 on the website.... But it will "lift" the limiter.... TBC what that means exactly.

Would be interested to hear about this.  Very limited options in the UK for tuning!

They have since corrected their first email of $1200 explaining that is their price to supply a US ECU.

As I am supplying one already, the tune is $499.

Won't be getting any big gains without some serious hardware, but instead an improvement in response, power delivery and torque having read this thread: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rc-f-2015-present/985890-rcf-rr-racing-software-ecu-tune-thread-2015-2016-a.html

9 hours ago, BillNick said:

What did you think of Donny? I’ve only been to Bedford as it feels safest with no barriers etc but my car is now too loud for Bedford 🙄

It's a good track,I've been to Oulton Park that's much harder.

Donny.has a couple of long straights,it's a really good track,I used to own a 986 boxster before covid I went to Oulton  and then Donny.

You should try Donny, you'll enjoy it.

Sounds good. I might give it a go.

I am trying to find someone to fabricate me an adapter so I can hook up my OEM back boxes onto the Invidia mid pipe.

This way I can go back to stock volume and enjoy Bedford again 🙂

18 hours ago, BillNick said:

Sounds good. I might give it a go.

I am trying to find someone to fabricate me an adapter so I can hook up my OEM back boxes onto the Invidia mid pipe.

This way I can go back to stock volume and enjoy Bedford again 🙂

You should have got a switchable valvetronic system where you can open n close them for …welcome to hell or driving miss daisy …. 😆

• Sad 1

Indeed I should have

Shoulda woulda coulda

At the time, the only option I was aware of was the Armytrix and didn't/don't have that kinda money sitting around dammit 😞

If I get an adapter made, I will be able to swap the back boxes myself on the drive or even in the garage should I hire one on a track day - this is my plan.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links