Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Changing the clock

I changed mine yesterday.

I quite like seeing the clock move an hour forward/back - depending on the time of year. Little pleasures and all that...!

• Haha 1

Also had to change mine which puzzled me as I could swear I had already set this when the clocks went back. Pondering on it I think I must have have had to unset it last time to get the time right. only had car in July, fingers crossed it will be auto next time.

Bill D.

15 hours ago, Bill Dawes said:

Also had to change mine which puzzled me as I could swear I had already set this when the clocks went back. Pondering on it I think I must have have had to unset it last time to get the time right. only had car in July, fingers crossed it will be auto next time.

Bill D.

It will never be automatic - each time the clocks change you will have to go in and set "Daylight Saving" to On or Off

• Like 1

I find it amazing that a relatively cheap Sony car stereo with RDS which I bought for my Vauxhall Nova in the mid nineties would change the time automatically when the clocks changed. Why oh why oh why can't Lexus do something similar? 

2 hours ago, Neo_gsf said:

It will never be automatic - each time the clocks change you will have to go in and set "Daylight Saving" to On or Off

That's odd Phil, mine automatically updated overnight last weekend.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Navnan2 said:

That's odd Phil, mine automatically updated overnight last weekend.   

Bizzarre.

All my cars (2006 GS300 SE, 2016 GS-F, 2016 NX300h Takumi, 2016 RX 450h f-sport, 2021 RX 450h f-sport and 2022 UX 250h Takumi) all had/have to be manually changed.   

20 hours ago, Mincey said:

I find it amazing that a relatively cheap Sony car stereo with RDS which I bought for my Vauxhall Nova in the mid nineties would change the time automatically when the clocks changed. Why oh why oh why can't Lexus do something similar? 

The factory fit units in my 17 and 18 year old Saabs are the same. Turn on the radio, the clocks change. More than a little amused by this thread :wink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links