Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any thoughts about another F owners gathering this year?

2 minutes ago, Littorio said:

If you don't mind a very quiet RC300h F-sport joining you again I'd like to join in for the morning/day just so I can record all the exhaust sounds from the F's and play it back on some speakers fitted under the 300h.

Only joking with the last bit. 😏

I have no objection at all, hell we even had an LC dare to turn up at the last one.

@B1RMA.. would you like me to spread the word on the FB site .. 

also before i get a flood of questions on site

is this open to other  models rather than just Fs 

happy to advertise it via the FB site and pin it

46 minutes ago, mr2lad said:

@B1RMA.. would you like me to spread the word on the FB site .. 

also before i get a flood of questions on site

is this open to other  models rather than just Fs 

happy to advertise it via the FB site and pin it

I think if we limit it to F models the numbers will be more handleable, but if other model owners are keen to come along and have a look provided the numbers don't overwhelm the chosen venue we should be okay.

I have plucked out these Sundays in June what does everyone think? 11th, 18th (Fathers day so maybe not) and the 25th.

33 minutes ago, Grey One said:

Hi Guys

Is this an event for ISF, GSF and RCF owners, or anyone with an 'F' badge Lexus?

Sounds good anyway 🙂

Anyone with an F badge Lexus provided the car is not subject to the sort of person who puts an M5 badge on a 520 diesel

2 hours ago, Shahpor said:

Would my little Kia still be welcome? 🙂

Of course you are more than welcome.

So shall we settle on the 25th as there are two votes for that.

• Thanks 1

I have been in touch with Caffine and Machine which is a well known venue for petrol heads. It is situated near Oxford, they do breakfast and lunch there.

I believe the entry fee is £5 which goes towards the cost of your food. I'm waiting to hear back from the events manager for all the details.

Does this sound okay?

10 minutes ago, BillNick said:

That sounds awesome.

I just hope I can come on the chosen date 🙏🏼

In my request for details I've asked for Sunday June 25th so if we proceed with that date it's far enough ahead to plan or know if any of us have prior engagements.

• Thanks 1

It looks like this is a fairly big site so if anyone else fancies coming along I guess they can cater for that. If we can have a section for our F cars allocated then it should be fine.

On 4/22/2023 at 9:27 AM, B1RMA said:

I have been in touch with Caffine and Machine which is a well known venue for petrol heads. It is situated near Oxford, they do breakfast and lunch there.

I believe the entry fee is £5 which goes towards the cost of your food. I'm waiting to hear back from the events manager for all the details.

Does this sound okay?

Sounds ideal!  I've not been before and would like to.

Hi all, I’m a newbie and have just seen this thread having been told about it at today’s ‘Japfest’ where I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of owners.
Would love to come along, seeing as these cars are so relatively rare on the street, and as I am located in Ross-on-Wye, it’s not too far, so ideal.

is it ok if the car isn’t strictly mine, but my wife’s? I try to convince her it’s the family car and I have joint custody in the event of any future breakup 🙃

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fremen2 said:

Hi all, I’m a newbie and have just seen this thread having been told about it at today’s ‘Japfest’ where I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of owners.
Would love to come along, seeing as these cars are so relatively rare on the street, and as I am located in Ross-on-Wye, it’s not too far, so ideal.

is it ok if the car isn’t strictly mine, but my wife’s? I try to convince her it’s the family car and I have joint custody in the event of any future breakup 🙃

You are more than welcome, also welcome to the club and F ownership

Update fro anyone considering coming along to Cafeine and Machine.

It looks like they don't do car clubs at weekends in the summer. So what each of us has to do is contact C and M via their website and book your car in.

I'm assuming that Sunday 25th June is okay for those uf us who want to come. 

This also means that anyone regardless of having an F model or not can book and come along, so a bit of a general Lexus gathering for us all with the odd F model thrown into there mix.

Might be worth starting a list. I'm going to book a place tonight.

1st B1RMA

Just now, B1RMA said:

so a bit of a general Lexus gathering for us all with the odd F model thrown into there mix.

Not that I'm against it, but it's not really an F gathering then in that case.

Why not just open it up in the main pages and make a mega meet.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links