Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Link 2018 RCF

Anyone using Lexus link and if so, what functionality do you get?  I understand that there is a cost to connected services but is this something available in an RCF?

I do have the updated Nav system with larger screen, not sure if that means I can access more than earlier models….

Thanks in advance!

Marcus

I (try to) use it on my 2020 RC f sport.When it is working it can be quite useful..shows you the current location of your car, sometimes,sometimes it tells you it's 10 miles away when you can see it on the drive.It tells you the current mileage reading,but never accurately (within 1-200 miles).

It shows the charge level of the 12v battery--red or green.It tells you you've had an accident when some stupid woman drives into the back of you and documents the time,location very accurately  and its own classification of the severity of impact.

Your service history is on there as well.

Unfortunately,it doesn't always work.mine is currently stuck on 15 June.Worth a try ,though

3 hours ago, DavidCM said:

I (try to) use it on my 2020 RC f sport.When it is working it can be quite useful..shows you the current location of your car, sometimes,sometimes it tells you it's 10 miles away when you can see it on the drive.It tells you the current mileage reading,but never accurately (within 1-200 miles).

It shows the charge level of the 12v battery--red or green.It tells you you've had an accident when some stupid woman drives into the back of you and documents the time,location very accurately  and its own classification of the severity of impact.

Your service history is on there as well.

Unfortunately,it doesn't always work.mine is currently stuck on 15 June.Worth a try ,though

Thanks very much, I’ve read conflicting reports about the remote capabilities such as start/stop and heating etc, don’t suppose it’s available in the UK?

8 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

No, not on an RC F.

That’s a shame, wife has it in her car and I like it, particularly at this time of year when the car gets hot.  God send on a cold morning in the winter too!

Not sure this is Lexus Link but on my 2018 pre-facelift RC300h F-Sport if I go on Google Maps on my phone it pin points the location of my car within yards!

4 hours ago, RCF Fan said:

2019 Lexus RCF here and I suspect the same system - from what I can tell, functionality is fairly limited. 

......and that's when it's working.It seems to suffer from constipation.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links