Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

General Topics that are NOT Lexus or even car related.

GMB

I just had to share this even though it's a bit risky.

Harley Davidson has been going for over 100 yrs and are proud of their heritage. They have retained the original character created by William Harley and Arthur Davidson and maintained the engine origins - Vtwin.

The models are commonly named after the valve cover style e.g. Knucklehead etc.

I found this poster on the USA harley forum site and thought it might resonate even with us boring Lexus owners.

image.thumb.png.ac9103f6afc015e582a85c13658b47f6.png

• Haha 6

Hi Gray. Great poster lol. I've never been a fan of Harleys. Too big and clumsy looking. Just not my bag. 

Looking at your profile photo. Is that a Z900 you've got? Now that IS my bag as are many other Japanese bikes and a few Brit bikes.

Yes I was lucky enough to have a brand new Z900 in the 70's. The best of the lot was the FZR 1000 exup de-restricted and tuned by V&M racing of TT fame. Now that was fast.

I did not like harleys and could not afford one anyway but in the last few years they have upped their game enormously and the quality is superb nowadays. Like nothing else to ride and so brutal in the power delivery. Great fun.☺️

26 minutes ago, Spock66 said:

Are motorcycles going to be exempt from the ICE ban?

It's a separate legislation to cars, but there will likely be a similar ban - too far away to know for definite if it will or will not be changed/dates moved.

1 hour ago, Spock66 said:

Are motorcycles going to be exempt from the ICE ban?

That's a good question. I think they may be.🤓

54 minutes ago, Bezzer said:

the other 5% made it home

Quite correct but you forgot to mention that they left their riders for dead in a ditch.

OMG What's the point of a motorcycle if you don't get the "buzz" from the engine character?  Electric bikes YUK!

The legislators have no idea of enjoying life. They just want us to sit in motorised boxes, pay tax and drop dead soon so as not to be a burden on the NHS and the new generation of taxpayers.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links