Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nice LS430 for sale on AutoTrader

There is a nice Blue 2006 LS430 for sale on Autotrader for £9499, this car was on Facebook a while ago and the owner said it was coming up for sale soon but no price specified.
I was interested and it's now for sale on Autotrader with a price, £9499 though..........................too expensive for me.
This car was featured on YouTube, 'Jay Emm on cars' channel - 'Can You Get Luxury, Reliability AND A V8 for £5000? With a Lexus LS430, Maybe...' and link is below if anyone is interested in watching it.

AT advert

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202401015163750?advertising-location=at_cars&atmobcid=soc5&fromsra&make=Lexus&model=LS 430&sort=relevance

YouTube video

https://youtu.be/dRDwTSa4Ec8?si=TJ8_SL5mrXovqdes

It is somewhat expensive: I bought my previous Ls430 which looked just like this one but only had 60000 miles for a couple of thousand less from a dealer but these are now getting quite rare...

3 minutes ago, GEN said:

It is somewhat expensive: I bought my previous Ls430 which looked just like this one but only had 60000 miles for a couple of thousand less from a dealer but these are now getting quite rare...

I paid £8.5k for mine 4 years ago - one owner, FLSH and 42k miles. Of course money is not what it was . .

Don't think the vendor quite got onboard with the JayEm V8 for £5k. There was a time I liked my cars tanklike, but these days not so much. I could definitely see a 88mm mounted on that bonnet. The alloys reinforce that look so guess that might appeal to some buyers if not to me. Guessing in some car parks you might need two spaces 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

VERY overpriced, especially for the time of year.  There is a 99k miles 2004 on eBay for £6k that I would choose over that one.
In other news, my 2004 is in for it's MOT on Saturday 😁🤞

Mine may be Toyota badged but with just 80,000 miles and having paid less than a quarter of the price of this one including the suspension conversion, factory stainless steel exhaust and lots of other JDM extras I’m very happy.

Almost a copy cat with the dark alloys and same colour although I think it is  Dark Blue Mica 8P8 not Canterbury Blue as suggested.

IMG_0529.jpeg

IMG_0525.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, steve2006 said:

Mine may be Toyota badged but with just 80,000 miles and having paid less than a quarter of the price of this one including the suspension conversion, factory stainless steel exhaust and lots of other JDM extras I’m very happy.

Almost a copy cat with the dark alloys and same colour although I think it is  Dark Blue Mica 8P8 not Canterbury Blue as suggested.

IMG_0529.jpeg

IMG_0525.jpeg

There really should be a couple of oil sheiks in the back seat. Seriously, that other one could not match yours, it is Excellence. In fact rebadge it as that. The MOT history is 👄

Any internal shots ?

Did you import that?

1 hour ago, BigBoomer said:

VERY overpriced, especially for the time of year.  There is a 99k miles 2004 on eBay for £6k that I would choose over that one.
In other news, my 2004 is in for it's MOT on Saturday 😁🤞

That one has done 10,000 miles in the last 15 years, and was off the road for a long time. Which doesn't mean it's a bad buy of course.

19 hours ago, Malc1 said:

that Burgundy with solid 22ct gold embellishments looks delicious Steve

Malc

Burgundy? Since when is Burgundy blue? Were you drinking Red wine when you posted that? 🤣
The blue & gold is classy though 😁

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links