Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Looking to buy a 2010+ ISF

My ISF is listed on AT. I can only tell you that low mileage 14' ISF would cost you around £35-£40k in total if you import it yourself. With similar mileage like mine you will pay £24-£30k if you ever find one. 

I must admit that I don't get UK market and what people really want.

For example the 2013 ISF (UK version) on AT with low mileage should have been gone in 15 minutes but it is still for sale.

Yet sometimes people pay £50k for a rusty chassis of one of those "collectible" R34's, Supras etc. The only reason being "because"... Maybe one day I will figure out what's going on in peoples minds.

4 hours ago, DamianLEX said:

My ISF is listed on AT. I can only tell you that low mileage 14' ISF would cost you around £35-£40k in total if you import it yourself. With similar mileage like mine you will pay £24-£30k if you ever find one. 

I must admit that I don't get UK market and what people really want.

For example the 2013 ISF (UK version) on AT with low mileage should have been gone in 15 minutes but it is still for sale.

Yet sometimes people pay £50k for a rusty chassis of one of those "collectible" R34's, Supras etc. The only reason being "because"... Maybe one day I will figure out what's going on in peoples minds.

Simply put, there isn't a market for the F range in the UK. The reason they don't sell quick, is because they're not suaght after. Sadly anyone with visions of a £30k+ ISF selling quickly is living in the US market. The UK is just not the place for the ISF (well not yet). It doesn't matter what you have, only another enthusiast or someone that knows what they want, will go for it. To other people it's an over priced V8 that is not desirable.

I wish it wasn't!

• Like 2

Anyone got any experience/test driven/know about that USB 2010 ISF that is listed on AT? Reg EO10KXH. It has been listed for over a year, a few price reductions that I can see, but it is not budging. Presumably there is something up with it? Or just strong money for a 'mid-facelift' (no new instrument cluster or DRLs but has updated infotainment with DAB/LSD etc.)

15 minutes ago, samplify said:

Anyone got any experience/test driven/know about that USB 2010 ISF that is listed on AT? Reg EO10KXH. It has been listed for over a year, a few price reductions that I can see, but it is not budging. Presumably there is something up with it? Or just strong money for a 'mid-facelift' (no new instrument cluster or DRLs but has updated infotainment with DAB/LSD etc.)

It's been discussed on here before.

Someone should have the details on it. The guy who bought mine last month mentioned it had new tyres (budget brand) and new brakes. It's been sat with this dealer for a while.

Most ISFs on AT look like sh!t examples and/or overpriced. Import is 100% the way to go.

44 minutes ago, saqib_v8 said:

Most ISFs on AT look like sh!t examples and/or overpriced. Import is 100% the way to go.

Japanese imports are not guarantees of a well looked after car either. Also, insurance (in my case as I am mid 20s) can be an absolute nightmare, compared to a UK model.

To each their own, but when dropping this amount of money on something I'd rather be able to see it, check it and drive it in person before handing over the cash. 

Managed to get my JDM ISF insured no problem. Go through a reputable importer and you'll be fine, they carry out a fair amount of due diligence to ensure they don't import a lemon. E.g. Torque GT recently brought in a USB which had a lovely spec. 

6 minutes ago, saqib_v8 said:

Managed to get my JDM ISF insured no problem. Go through a reputable importer and you'll be fine, they carry out a fair amount of due diligence to ensure they don't import a lemon. E.g. Torque GT recently brought in a USB which had a lovely spec. 

The problem is that 2011+ low mileage import will cost at least £24-£25k on UK Road. Why you are not considering 2013 UK one (Autotrader) with 26k miles on it IS BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING. 

OR just call Lexus and at least try to offer them £22-23k for their 2010 one? 

The only issue I can see here is LACK OF MONEY for a decent example.

End of the story.

Yes the 2013 with 26k is a decent example by the looks of it. Advert needs a bit of work though. 

If the equivalent car was advertised in the USA it would fetch serious money, somewhere like Doug's Cars & Bids auction site.

This one has decent mileage , HPI clear , and fairly priced , just missing the facelift cluster , has all the other bits

IMG_6432.png

IMG_6431.png

4 minutes ago, Ivacerk said:

This one has decent mileage , HPI clear , and fairly priced , just missing the facelift cluster , has all the other bits

IMG_6432.png

IMG_6431.png

Enquired about this one, last serviced in 2018 🙃The seller didn't speak very good english either which made it difficult to ascertain any more info about the car

1 hour ago, samplify said:

Enquired about this one, last serviced in 2018 🙃The seller didn't speak very good english either which made it difficult to ascertain any more info about the car

They sent me a video of it and thats it , been keyed but beside that looked quite clean 

More imports , strangely enough this one already has the facelift infotainment , white on white which is rare and it has the marble trims instead of carbon , which i’ve been on a hunt for a long time , it seems it was just an option in Japan 

IMG_6455.png

IMG_6453.png

IMG_6452.png

IMG_6451.png

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links