Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

new version IS 200

Originally posted by GRiM
Originally posted by Administrator

please guide me on how i can afford a new IS? :lol::lol:

Obviously open up a chip shop Steve!! :lol:

yeah chip shops are good money if you own it. BUT i get paid wages like the other staff there my dad would be paying me over £480 per week if i got paid by the hour. the trick is not to pay board or anything (greeks never ask for there kids to pay board) and not to have kids at a young age or until you get your own shop.

only pay for going out and eating out and of course petrol and mobile phone bills armani verscae and nike gear and you can have an IS

also the IS is ACE value for money compared to BM MERC etc:D:D

hey Grim im always lightened up jus dnt know how to take people sometimes ie if there jokin or taking the ****.

that pictures ace by the way. how did you change your car picture to look like that? what photo editing package did you use??

see how good the IS would look in coupe form......... NICE!!:cool:

Originally posted by GRiM

Obviously I used Paint "Chip"Shop Pro. :lol:

Mostly Clone brush and Retouch with soften to blur the joins.

Also freehand brush tool to pick up similar areas amd move them.

Took 5 mins at most.

Looks real cooool Gordon:cool:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links