Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

That's it folks, i've sold it! :crybaby:

Was sad to let it go I have to say, but just too expensive to run really. Am now running a VW Passat Sport Diesel. (Moving house and that is now the priority). I have to say though, the passat is a match if not better on build quality. Needless to say, the GS is a crackin car though, and will always be remembered.

I however have an owners manual that I kept back, you know the original one that comes in the black wallet. Thinking of you guys, there were a few people who were missing one.

So however PM's me first with an address will get it as soon as I can.

All the best folks! Will stay on here, and check back now and again because I still like the community and will participate the best I can.

Cheers for any help i've received in the past too!

B)

Yeah I got the 110bhp. Gettin it chipped soon too.

But yeah, the lexus is a good looking car, and I will miss it. Also the person buying it will be getting a good car. I never sell a bad car. Normally because i've done everything that needs doing to it, then I have to sell it. Jus like this one!

It'l be 140bhp after the chip.

Don't know about quicker, it's definately got a nice tourquey kick up the back side!

Bet yes, WAY better on fuel. And at the moment that's what is important.

I wish Lexus' biggest market wasn't the states, maybe then they'd jump on the band wagon and do a diesel version. The S type Jag diesel is a corker! And that's not cause I work for them either! :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links