Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japanese Performance Show - 10/10/04

Claire G

Mr Fargo ......

I know when your foots on the floor, as that exhause screams.... In fact I am so close to your tail it's rather anoying loud... Wish your car was faster so you can really pull away from me ... :hehe:

lol mate it screams whenever its booted... but a littel birdy tells me youve up'd your jets......

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think im too famous for this forum now, gonna go and sign my multi million pound presenter deal!!! (i wish)

*** that interview was soooo difficult. suddenly on camera he wants a 10 second explanation of how a super charger works!! errrr that belt spins , squashed the air and rams it into the cylinders.

thats when i wasnt being told off for looking into the cameras!!!! errrrrr how strange! very much ad-hock i think.

realy dont wanna see it tho! its gonna be on central ITV1 on the 22nd oct at 11.30pm.

was a good day though, USC is a better time for the pod as its a bit warmer and more to do.

was good meeting ya all!! Raz your a gentleman and Gordon - cheers fella! my car feels loads better since ya fiddled with me charger!

And weird thing was i got stuck on the way back and took 2.5 - 3 hours to get home but ended up at Canary wharf Maccy D's at teh same time as Kieron even tho i went down the M11 and he went the M1 route!

Thanks for the great welcome, it was nice to put faces to names, hope to catch you again. Maybe I will get the car to run well once, oh well Raz its only more money :D

car looks great !!

i hear it goes pretty good as well :D

Hi guys had a good day at the pod, as the sun was out most of the day, good to see some new guys and its all ways good to see the old ones as well :P dave i think you forget some of us dont have S/C :whistling: i lost all site of you and ended up going past where we should of come of at :ph34r: but it was all good fun any way :P

all in all it was not a bad day, next time hope to get on the track :whistling: all the IS,s looking as good as they all ways do :winky:

:driving:

P.S Chris Hows a S/C work :lol: :P :winky:

*** knows. that thingy over there blows some air stuff into the engine and it go faster faster! lol.

what a random question he posed and sooo outa da blue!

lol random question,, hmm let me think,, IS200...oh look its modified (question 1could have been 'what have you modified) ...oh look a supercharger (roll on question 2 'what does it do')

now a totaly random question would have been...do you like cheese..

:lol:

i like cheese!

its when your put on the spot, your mind goes blank, mine did for men and motors the other week, i'll come across as a right fool!

not only is " do you like cheese " a random question it is also very vague

i like some cheese but not all types :unsure:

i imagine that there is lots of things on our cars that we havent got a clue about

on his own admission mike brewer said he knows nothing about how they work :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk