Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

London/m1 South Convoy 10/10/04

LennyLexus

So come on lets organise one!!!

Mr Lex & I will be leaving from E13/7.....

I also have too spare passes :)

i would mate but im seting of about 7.45 going round to daves to meet him & bazz then going up from there! what time was you seting of any way Raz? :whistling:

Err, me and Sanj are going for a big night out so not too sure.... Would be great to with you lot. What time are you, bazza and dave leaving?

Hi mate, im geting to daves for 8am :whistling:

I'm staying near Green Street.. :sick:

Mate, the easiest way for you would be

Bottom end of GREEN STREET (west ham stadium will be on your left)

the LEFT ONTO BARKING ROAD.

All the way to the end of BARKING ROAD, and that's the A406 ROUNDABOUT.

Signposted ..... :whistling:

call in sick  :sick:

lol ! - I've done that too many times now, and have been warned that I'd get my "self certified" sickness right taken away form me ! - DOH !

thats against the law :lol::lol:

oops !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk