Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Turbo-kit For Is200

B_I_T_O

planning internals about march would like to turn my rev range up more i thought you could do allsorts of tricks with these uprated ecu will speak soon

maybe an idea to speak to HKS directly.........Just relating what i've been told and sold !

Sure you could sell the fcon -s though !!

I can get a plug and play Turbo kit for the IS200  :whistling:

About £4k  :whistling:  :whistling:

Too expensive... I'm have time to decide, I'm thinking even in making my own kit turbo for the IS200, by making tubes myself, buying a bigger turbo then a T25BB, making a costum FMIC, then I'll would have to buy the injection upgrade, the Fuel/Boost Management (Apexi) and the rest, and perhaps it will become even more cheaper... All I have to do is analise with care the situation! What do you think guys? I'm just suposing... :blush:

One more question: will the stock clutch andle a kit-turbo like the one that's in discussion? Will I need a bigger/stronger one?

Thanks! :)

I'd like to see you do it for cheaper !

the kit I've found has everything....manifold uprated fuel pump ecu intercooler and works...............

good luck anyway

What does the kit that you've found of special to cost 4000 pounds?!?!?! :duh:

Be more specific please, all the parts in question. Thanks!

dave i think he wants all the part numbers to :lol::lol::lol:

Very funny... :yawn:

He can give me the information that he want, but he should give so I can evaluate if the 4000 that is asking are worth of the kit, right? For me and for all, I think...

Be more specific please, all the parts in question. Thanks!

dave i think he wants all the part numbers to :lol::lol::lol:

Very funny... :yawn:

He can give me the information that he want, but he should give so I can evaluate if the 4000 that is asking are worth of the kit, right? For me and for all, I think...

I'll get the details when I get home from work

Just found this thread and I guess you guys have to wait till end this year for some feedback from belgium ;)

I've ordered the kit from www.turbo-kits.com and it's going to be installed this winter. (too busy at time :crybaby: )

I've also found 2 other guys who've got it (in germany) and they are both satisfied with it. One of them is driving with turbo for almost 2 years now and has no problems yet.

Greetz

Dimi

That's a great thread, it looks like RoadRash has an excellent kit there, I will keep an eye on that thread as I am looking forward to seeing how it sounds, the turbos sound amazing :)

Our cars are right hand drive...

Different brake servo, steering rack locations etc...

Hi mates! :)

(irst of all, I'm from Austria and not Germany, but we also talk German....

:P :lol: )

Yes, this is another "problem" for you left-hand-driving guys.

You would have to do some custom work.

And the turbo manifold and downpiping fits right well, but with the piping you will have to cut, bend and drill something..... it takes a while, but works.

The space behind the front bumper is small it's millimeter work there.

I hope anyone of you who ordered it, gets the right parts.

I'm lucky, I got a too short oil line, so we only mounted the intercooler + piping and electric parts.

I can continue my project, when I got the oil line.

But one thing I will never understand...... why the hell do we get a quite good turbo kit FROM USA!!!!???? :duh: :duh:

They don't have any IS200 there, but we get a kit.

The kit is made by TSI, that corporation is in California and they make a turbo kit for the IS200.

Don't know..... but it works, that's important.

Who in Germany got that kit and didn't tell us?!?!?

Greets Mike :winky:

Oh and I got told, that a guy in Australia (I'm from Austria --> difference :D ) has already fit that kit, with fuel management and that mini-monster put 235RWHP down on the road!!! :blink:

WOW! That's quite good.

Hi Roadrash, i should have Turbo on my IS by Feb next year :winky: but i did not get the kit im makeing a Turbo kit, i have T4 Garrett / KKK Stage V Wheel comeing over from the US and im working round that should be fun. :whistling:

hehe and its Capable of 650+ :sick: but i only want 300hp :winky: over all out of it, but the BHP is there as and when i have the cash to do the work on the Engine

Hey Marcus.... cool plannings!

Custom built TK??? :whistling: Not bad....

But I should warn you to hit the 300Hp mark on stock internals.

Also you should get an ignition control over 0.6bars or such.

And I would take a smaller turbo for 300HP, because a 600HP Turbo will spool a bit later. Of course if you want you could get a huge kick in your a**.

But I wouldn't do that on stock engine parts.

I got a T28BB it reaches for ~320HP.... of course a bit larger would be fine, but enough. But this is your choice.

I only wanted to tell you, don't to overpower that engine.... look at the rods from

TRD328....

Or ask SimonSkippi.... he got 284Hp out of his Rocket, but it overheated every time......

Are you going to get a stainless steel turbo manifold and such??

If yes.... get one for me too.... :D

Hey Marcus.... cool plannings!

Custom built TK??? :whistling: Not bad....

But I should warn you to hit the 300Hp mark on stock internals.

Also you should get an ignition control over 0.6bars or such.

And I would take a smaller turbo for 300HP, because a 600HP Turbo will spool a bit later. Of course if you want you could get a huge kick in your a**.

But I wouldn't do that on stock engine parts.

I got a T28BB it reaches for ~320HP.... of course a bit larger would be fine, but enough. But this is your choice.

I only wanted to tell you, don't to overpower that engine.... look at the rods from

TRD328....

Or ask SimonSkippi.... he got 284Hp out of his Rocket, but it overheated every time......

Are you going to get a stainless steel turbo manifold and such??

If yes.... get one for me too.... :D

Hi mate, 280 to 300hp is tops that i want out of it on std engine, and the Turbo is a fast spool one, with KKK V wheel :winky:

im geting Greddy Emanage and the E-01 and Greddy Timer for this setup. so i no whats going on with it :ph34r:

as for the manifold yes im geting stainless steel one made up :whistling: i will let you know how much it cost,s me ok

RoadRash, I see you got a S-AFC II and a boost gauge with the kit, what other option have you ordered ?

No other option.

I let the turbokit sent to a friend in USA, who put the AVC-R BC, the Greddy boost gauge and the BLITZ BOV in the box.

After that the kit got shipped to me.

The SAFC, the EGT gauge and the AEM O2 controller have already been installed since June.

It was a seperate order.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links