Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Tops Jd Power Results Again

Was looking at some stats from the USA the other day and Lexus are outselling everything over there, they even have a big lead over BMW in that part of the world!!!

ES and RX both sell very well in the US

This survey is the new car buyers satisfaction survey.

The survey which matches the UK one is the Vehicle Dependability Study which Lexus won earlier this year for the TENTH YEAR RUNNING!

Lexus went on sale in Sept 1989 with the LS400 and the ES250. They started winning JD Power surveys of one type or another in 1990. The main survey is for 3 year old cars so it took another couple to win that one and they have done every since.

Forgive me for saying this but just from my personal experience, if Lexus wins the JD Power survey in the UK this year, then either its rigged, Lexus owners are lying to get their car up there or I'm just singled out by the dealers and given a pants service. It gets worse and worse everytime I have to visit them!

Bought the car from Lexus Oxford which turned into a fiasco as the car didn't arrive when they said it would and I arranged to give in my company car on the day agreed. Maybe I should have double checked but I was never informed it would be late. Most of my problems have been with Lexus Bracknell where one fault took 8 months to resolve and most things I asked to be done during a service never got done. So I then moved to Twickenham for servicing. Started off okay but now going downhill. First visit was not too bad but since, always had to go back because they have done something wrong or not done something at all. Not sure where else to try now without driving across the country!!

Bracknell seem to get bad reviews. Maybe Reading, that's not too far from you?

Yeah, thought about Reading and they are about the exact same distance from me as Bracknell but I was told its the same Service Manager who runs Bracknell and Reading so thought if he can't get one centre right, he probably won't get the second right either. But that was then, may not be the case now!

I've heard much better things about Reading than Bracknell. Also get better reviews here:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/reviews/

Thanks for this. Been using this forum for a while and didn't know that existed. Reading looks 100% better judging by the reviews so I will try them out for my next Lexus dealer visit.

:offtopic: but when i went to california in june lexus everywhere..........great ads on telly for the RX and i saw dozens of gs300,gs400, is200, is300, ls400,ls430.................then i got into trouble with the better half for taking pics of lex cars and not the extended family :alien::yawn:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links