Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Xmas Competition

Fargo

So tis the season for all the crappy xmas lights to come out.

And it seems that people insist on making the outside of there house like blackpool i'lluminations.

So i want to see the most garish, horrod yucky examples you can find..so post em up boys...

i think they look the dogs danglies and my kids love em :) ,is that not the point of xmas tacky lights etc. :whistling: i have gone a bit overbaord with mine this year ,nothing to bad though just a ten foot father xmas on the roof and about 200 foot of lights :whistling: will post a pic when i switch em on as they look very garish, horrod and damm bright :D .

yeh your right mudz, xmas lights area all about being tacky n stuff after all xmas is for the kids init,, but lets be honest here,, theres sticking a few lights on the outside of the house and then theres needing a sub station to run the lights.

yeah i know what you mean they must put bit of a drain on the old electric bill,when i put mine up i did think :tsktsk: what have i done ,seems like i went down homebase to buy some and just got carried away (bloody kids) :crybaby: ,agree about the fire risk part as well never leave mine on when i go out and always turn them of before we go to bed and they all have trip switches on them

They do it round my way in Morden they're on the tele every year and the whole street get involved (quite sad really) they even have there own xmas committee to decide what the theme would be,they spend thousands on it .....GET A LIFE!!!!

what theme ! :blink:

christmas, would be apt i would have thought

you will probaly find they do collections from the people looking and donate the money to charity ,there are are few people (about 70 )in a street near me that do it .the road is packed with people from 6 pm till 10 pm every day up until xmas they make thousands for the local hospice not to mention the thousands of kids who enjoy looking at them ,so it is not a case of getting a life more one of making other peoples better .

They do it round my way in Morden they're on the tele every year and the whole street get involved (quite sad really) they even have there own xmas committee to decide what the theme would be,they spend thousands on it .....GET A LIFE!!!!

what theme ! :blink:

christmas, would be apt i would have thought

Yeah you would of thought so,some have been all angels,santa,and the one in a barn with a donkey.

And then they have the neighbours at war to see who can out-do one another....

....you know the type:

My Angels bigger than yours :P

I see you like no 4 pic Bazz..is that your house :D

It's quite amusing in Norwich too, just near the airport there is a line of houses, and i'm sure they must be in competition to see who can make the approaching plane crash! They are so bright you wouldn't believe it!!

Two words for ya:

BAH HUMBUG!!!!

Stu :P

Why don't you post your pics on ChavScum.  They are asking people to post pictures of Chav Christmas Lights for December instead of just Chavs.

http://chavscum.co.uk/4images/index.php

chavscum.co.uk ? lol .... how an earth did you come across that site ?! hahaha

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links