Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Is

Wosket

when collecting my car after its service and mot today i asked lee at lexus stockport about the new IS and if he had any info and he told me that although he hadnt seen it his boss had and apparently....

those photoshop pictures from autospy which we've all discussed time and time again, you know the one, bit of a mazda style to it. well, it's not identical to that but it's not a million miles away from that in the looks department. which you have to admit could be close if you look at the styling of the new gs and an evolution of the current IS shape?

go on, someone shoot me :mat:

When it comes out, and you see it for real in the flesh, you'll like it :)

pictures never really do a car justice in my opinion, you have to touch them and feel them and look at them on bended knee to trully admire the craftsmanship thats gone into the design etc. :)

i take a similar view on women, much better to touch and feel them in the flesh rather than looking at their picture!

never mind the quality, just feel the width eh?! or something like that!! :P

:lol::blush:

nope.you are completely correct, the photochop images are not 100miles from what it will look like.

but they are still photochop.and not exact :D

Supracharged

Care to comment on the story on the US boards that Lexus will be showing the new IS at Geneva and then selling them in the Autumn ?

If it's true, I'm off to book my £60 day return with EasyJet !

nope.you are completely correct, the photochop images are not 100miles from what it will look like.

but they are still photochop.and not exact :D

Supracharged

Care to comment on the story on the US boards that Lexus will be showing the new IS at Geneva and then selling them in the Autumn ?

If it's true, I'm off to book my £60 day return with EasyJet !

Ive been Told Frankfurt......also released at the same time is the new Yaris

There are already photos out.But only the Lexus dealers have them.I will ask my friend at Lexus if I can see them :)

Its only abouth a month to the debute of the new IS,and there is still no real picture for us "civilians" to see,only photoshops.Strange! Real photos of the new BMW 3 series was out in nowember (!) six months before the debute.Pictures of the new Volkswagen Passat,also debuting in march,was showed (by Volkswagen) about a month ago.

Lexus must be the best :shutit: company in the world! :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links