Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Michael Jackson

MrADeveci

Do you think Jacko is Guilty or Not ?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Jacko is Guilty or Not ?

• Guilty !
    • Not Guilty !
    • Not Sure !
    • Jackson, isn't that a type of hair gel?
    • who gives a toss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"He loves children - you don't molest anything that you love "

- Katherine Jackson

I like playing with my lex  :lol:

But.. on a more serious note, I hope for his sake he's innocent.

Such a legend falling in this way would smash a lot of peoples hearts..

I agree ! :blink:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting on the fence on this one.

None of us have the real facts of the case.

He is an easy target though but why do people leave their kids with him if they even suspect anything. I think they're blinded by dollar signs personally.

Mind you he did say "everyone should go to bed with children"

which is probably not the best choice of words. I hope he's innocent chamone!

I'm sitting on the fence on this one.

None of us have the real facts of the case.

He is an easy target though but why do people leave their kids with him if they even suspect anything. I think they're blinded by dollar signs personally.

which is probably not  the best choice of words. I hope he's innocent chamone!

lol ! chaamooooooooone !

selecta2.jpg

Depends if you take it in the twisted way, or the innocent way in which it was probably meant - IMO.

It is a bit extreme when implying sleeping with other 'random' children.

I'm not saying he didn't mean to say it in an innocent way, i'm sure he did,but would you say "everyone should go to bed with children?". Especially when you're being investigating for being a nonce. Maybe the worst thing is that he doesn't think it's strange to get in bed with other peoples kids.

The US justice system is a pile of :tsktsk: !

Martha Stewart was jailed having committed no crime.

Lawyers careers do very well if they bag a high profile case.

There are also a lot of innocents in Jail in America because of daft ideas such as plea bargaining, where you plead guilty for a lighter sentence.

Personally I think the people who says he must have done something are the ones that are weird.

Ask yourself if the guys has done something would people still let their kids go near him? Or could he be as someone says its all pre-planned to make millions off Jacko.

So do you send your kids to his place and then tell them to say its not right that he shared the same bed as them. The guy obviously find us adults who pre-judge people rather weird and prefers the company of kids who dont ask for anything

lets have a poll on how many of us know if our neighbour is a paedophile

money has warped this bloke so bad that i think he is fully capable of doing all those things, i just think that he is not responsible enough to accept the the conciquences of his actions!

NOT GUILTY!!!! This is a way of making money, the last time he was accused he paid out to save his career so they are trying their luck. If that Jordy was my son and MJ was guilty no amount of money would have been enough to pay me off. I would want him in prison. Unfortunately for them this time it has gone to court so if he is found guilty he will go down but they wont get millions of $$$!

Granted he is weird and screwed up but he aint no paedophile, he is just a child in a mans body. He is also a genius at what he does best - singing and dancing and Thriller is the best selling album of all time. Can so many million people be wrong????

MJ rules!!!

Thriller came out in 1984......

HE WENT DOWN HILL FROM THEN ON......

This time it has nothing to do with money, once it goes to court, and for it to go to court the prosicution Must have something

actually Thriller is the second best selling album of all time

The best selling album of all time is actually, The Eagles Greatest Hits 1971-1975

Greatest selling Album of All Time

Your kids were sleeping in bed with an adult? He is guilty, JUST because he has some sort of superstar does not detract from the fact, he is a serial child molester.

A lot of the kids have been left there more to do with the parents meeting MJ

I think.

If he was not a celebrity I doubt they would had thought about

Fancy lawyers up until now have kept him from prison, just look at OJ

From what I have read and seen, the only persons supporting him are his fan base and a lot of them are sitting on the fence.

Now one here I doubt knows him personally, but the evidence is quite clear he did have kids in his bed amongst other things. Even his last set of lawyers.

And I agree with the other post who gives a toss, LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY

And about time to put this post to bed, I though this forum was about cars?

minted_aye,

This is a car forum yes, however we are all also like one big family here on LOC, and incase you didn't notice, the post is in the "Non Car General Char" forum, so it does what it says on the tin ........... and it's not about cars.

Everyone has a different opinion, and it's good to share those opinions with others ...... hence the popularity of this, and also other non car related threads.

Regards,

minted_aye,

This is a car forum yes, however we are all also like one big family here on LOC, and incase you didn't notice, the post is in the "Non Car General Char" forum, so it does what it says on the tin ........... and it's not about cars.

Everyone has a different opinion, and it's good to share those opinions with others ...... hence the popularity of this, and also other non car related threads.

Regards,

Ist I don’t like patronising statements, I am well aware of the post and its section, judging from some of the comments I read here I would strongly suggest that your statement “we are all one big family” totally inaccurate, most comments I see are offensive to others or persons leaving replies on subjects the know nothing about but will argue the toss in any case because they are always right.

So basically posting treads about paedophiles is okay because you say it’s in a non car forum?

What will it be next racism? Terrorist supporters? Religion? Come on get a life this is the real world I am afraid and I personally don’t want to be reading any garbage.

Certain subjects should be avoided and that’s the job for moderators, and you are actually backing this garbage I find diabolical.

I am all for healthy chit chat but I draw the line at pathetic drool okay………………

If this is what your forums is about you can stick in your arse my friend end quote”

So basically posting treads about paedophiles is okay because you say it’s in a non car forum?

What will it be next racism? Terrorist supporters? Religion? Come on get a life this is the real world I am afraid and I personally don’t want to be reading any garbage.

Posting about peadophiles ? - is this another personal opinion about MJ ? or have you heard the verdict before everyone else ...... ?

Yes, this is the real world ..... and if you don't want to read the garbage, the don't read the thread... and don't post the reply, it's not hard is it.

As a moderator, I am fully aware of MY responsibilities thank you, and I don't need someone who has only joined a few days ago to tell me how to do my job.

Posting about peadophiles ? - is this another personal opinion about MJ ? or have you heard the verdict before everyone else ...... ?

Yes, this is the real world ..... and if you don't want to read the garbage, the don't read the thread... and don't post the reply, it's not hard is it.

As a moderator, I am fully aware of MY responsibilities thank you, and I don't need someone who has only joined a few days ago to tell me how to do my job.

I have been on forums from many years the fact I joined this one a few days ago is irrelevant, you made a statement and I replied, and if you read my original post, I requested it put to bed.

verdict ? dont be a **** all your life sunshine

Your post has had many hits I grant but less than 1% response come on !!!

Your comments are that of an immature teenager, probably with no children, as I doubt you would had posted the thread, living with parents, and when you actually grow up in around 30 years time, reflect on this moment and you will realise that I am correct in my observations, now I suggest you leave it at that

Edited by ScarFace

Well, just for the benefit of all the members here on LOC .... I don't want to ruin a good thread ... that was going fine untill you came along .......

And ... for Your information, 'sunshine' as you may want to put it, an immature teenager living at home with my parents ? ... don't make me laugh.

I'm responsible, so responsible that I have been given the job to be responsible for people like you on the STREET.

You obviously don't know me, and what I do for a living, unlike everyone else here on LOC ... other wise you wouln't have even mentioned that I was immature ......

Oh well ...... I've got better things to do that dispute something with you .... like .... eat the rest of my pizza :P

minted_aye - you need to read the forum terms and conditions - they are right at the top of the forum ;)

pay particular attention to the bit about being polite.

ScarFace was not impolite too you - yet your reply was downright rude, an attitude that is not welcome at LOC, and one I will not tolerate towards our members.

This thread is

1 - within the forum T&C's

2 - not about paedophilia. Its about whether MJ is guilty or not.

3 - you are not a mod - you have no say in whether a thread is closed or not. More people than you are reading this thread.

4 - you don't like the thread - don't read it.

do not post direct personal attacks against any of our members as you have against ScarFace, or you will find you membership suspended.

Well, just for the benefit of all the members here on LOC .... I don't want to ruin a good thread ... that was going fine untill you came along .......

And ... for Your information, 'sunshine' as you may want to put it, an immature teenager living at home with my parents ? ... don't make me laugh.

I'm responsible, so responsible that I have been given the job to be responsible for people like you on the STREET.

You obviously don't know me, and what I do for a living, unlike everyone else here on LOC ... other wise you wouln't have even mentioned that I was immature ......

Oh well ...... I've got better things to do that dispute something with you .... like .... eat the rest of my pizza  :P

Have to have the last word my friend?

"You obviously don't know me, and what I do for a living"

Likewise, and you certainly dont look after people like me on the street as you suggest, and that is a fact

enjoy your pizza sonny

minted_aye - you need to read the forum terms and conditions - they are right at the top of the forum ;)

pay particular attention to the bit about being polite.

ScarFace was not impolite too you - yet your reply was downright rude, an attitude that is not welcome at LOC, and one I will not tolerate towards our members.

This thread is

1 - within the forum T&C's

2 - not about paedophilia. Its about whether MJ is guilty or not.

3 - you are not a mod - you have no say in whether a thread is closed or not. More people than you are reading this thread.

4 - you don't like the thread - don't read it.

do not post direct personal attacks against any of our members as you have against ScarFace, or you will find you membership suspended.

Please close the account then I have no use for forums that conduct themselves in this way, he is a pratt and you are a pratt for supporting his post and comments.

Now dont play ***, this site is just a badly scripted php website.

now you go enjoy my friend, I will do what I enjoy like cars and tuning and spending money.

and relax... :zee:

I thought a forum is supposed to be a place for opinions but not to get personal.

Insulting other people is no way to behave in a place like this and as for being patronising calling people "sunshine" is as condescending as you can get.

It's wrong and inappropriate to make assumptions about peoples personal situations. Most of us don't know each other so let's just keep that stuff to ourselves please. I've only been in this club a few weeks but it's been really useful and fun so far.

Please close the account then I have no use for forums that conduct themselves in this way, he is a pratt and you are a pratt for supporting his post and comments.

Now dont play ***, this site is just a badly scripted php website.

now you go enjoy my friend, I will do what I enjoy like cars and tuning and spending money.

cop.jpg

move along people - nothing to see here

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links