Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2005 - Official Thread

Zee007

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...... as I'm coming from swindon I would be doubling back on myself if I was to meet at MacD's???

well - for all of about 1/2 mile... so not really...

o rite.......... :blush: damn map no bloody scale :P

postcode of the mac d's for my tomtom?

map.jpg

Distance between the two stars is about 1-2 miles - and its a 60 road all the way.

As for postcode, SN14 0BJ

The aim is to meet in McDonalds car park - but if it gets too full (with others having the same idea) - the sainsburys car park near there will do..

For those with the OEM sat nav ......... you will find that Castle Combe is not listed as a road ..... well it's not on mine anyway.

If you goto POI (points of interest)

and type in Castle Combe ..... it will show you the track ........... there you go :D

For those with the OEM sat nav ......... you will find that Castle Combe is not listed as a road ..... well it's not on mine anyway.

and type in Castle Combe ..... it will show you the track ........... there you go  :D

Heh Heh Heh The road is called "Kents Bottom" LOL :blink:

and type in Castle Combe ..... it will show you the track ........... there you go  :D

its not in walsall is is it lol

Does anyone know of anywhere I can wash my car when I get down there ?

yes.

A couple of options, depending on your preference.

The nearest jetwash is down from the McDonalds - on the BP garage..

I was thinking of taking a bucket with me and buying a couple of 5l bottles of water from a supermarket (only the best water for my car :lol:) to wash the car after jetting it down somewhere. you can tell I'm a bit new to this :blush: my assumption is that all the jet washes will be busy with everyone else having the same idea ?

People people .......... I won't mention any names ;)

But I'm still suprised at the people who I have spoken to .... and have actually forgot / been confused that this event is actually

TOMMORROW!!

SATURDAY 21st MAY 2005

Not Bank Holiday Weekend, and not SUNDAY !!! but ..............

SATURDAY 21st MAY 2005

I thank you :D

Looking through the posts, I have seen a number of times mentioned and various meeting locations;

MCDonalds looks like the venue.

08:00 meet time? (I can make this there abouts)

?

People people .......... I won't mention any names  ;)

But I'm still suprised at the people who I have spoken to .... and have actually forgot / been confused that this event is actually

TOMMORROW!!

SATURDAY 21st MAY 2005

Not Bank Holiday Weekend, and not SUNDAY !!! but ..............

SATURDAY 21st MAY 2005

I thank you  :D

:rolleyes:

Thanks.......... <_<

Looking through the posts, I have seen a number of times mentioned and various meeting locations;

MCDonalds looks like the venue.

08:00 meet time? (I can make this there abouts)

?

yes McDonalds - but at 7:30am...

07:30!!! :o

Dont think I can make that early that would mean setting off at least 05:30! I think it's best if I meet you guys in there then. I can manage that but I dont think Mrs jiberjaber can! I will try but it'll be a close call...

If I dont make it for 07:30, save me my space :)

wont be there tomorrow i'm afraid. back's gone again and another long drive in this beemer aint gonna do me any favours. sorry folks, have a great day and take loads of pics!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk