Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Flash Car Wash

Anyone seen the advert for this new Fairy Car Wash? Says you just spray something over the car to dry it  ;)

How does it work?  :blink:

Hi. I've seen adverts for flash car wash, which may be the same thing. Apparently it uses de-ionised water for the rinsing the shampoo off, which means that no streaks are left on the paintwork etc.

Not sure that it would beat a flexi-aqua blade and a good old chamois leather though!!!!!!

Anyone seen the advert for this new Fairy Car Wash? Says you just spray something over the car to dry it  ;)

How does it work?  :blink:

Hi. I've seen adverts for flash car wash, which may be the same thing. Apparently it uses de-ionised water for the rinsing the shampoo off, which means that no streaks are left on the paintwork etc.

Not sure that it would beat a flexi-aqua blade and a good old chamois leather though!!!!!!

Sorry mate, think I seen the Flash one too (not fairy, going crazy these days :duh: ) What is it about deionised water that means it runs straight off the car?

Might have to give that a go, yeah the chammy is great, but takes ages

Noticed it in an advert fro Wilkinson. I have tried a similar stuff from the US, basically what it does after soaping up the car, you sponge it down, rinse it with something that makes the water stream, then use the fianl rinse which gets all the impurities out the water. This is what is claimed leaves the spots on the car. I think it's about £20 for a starter kit, then you buy refills when it runs out.

Well ended up buying one of these things, was at the ideal home exhibition, and they were selling them with extra stuff all for £20

Tried it out yesterday evening, washed car, did the autodry thing, left it all wet, went out this morning, car all dry, and not a single spot on it at all!

Absolutely amazing! Best £20 I ever spent :D

Well ended up buying one of these things, was at the ideal home exhibition, and they were selling them with extra stuff all for £20

Tried it out yesterday evening, washed car, did the autodry thing, left it all wet, went out this morning, car all dry, and not a single spot on it at all!

Absolutely amazing! Best £20 I ever spent  :D

Yeah, I got one over the weekend, washed & rinsed with magic water, went in for a cuppa wondering whether I should be doing this, came out 30 minutes later & WOW!

I tell you... It really is magic water!!! :winky:

Stuart

only catch is the filter in the starter pack only lasts for 3 washers, normal one lasts about 10.

Yeah hope it doesn't work out too expensive, but as it was the ideal home exhibition, they gave an extra filter (10 wash one) and an extra bottle of shampoo, hopefully that'll last about 6 months

Whats this stuff called, might give it a go! :D

Sorry, the title's wrong, its actually Flash Car Wash (as in the Flash who make all the detergents). Think its available in all supermarkets

Sorry, the title's wrong, its actually Flash Car Wash (as in the Flash who make all the detergents). Think its available in all supermarkets

changed now :)

Thanks colin, don't feel as stupid anymore :winky:

And you guys who just bought it will not be disappointed :D

I see this thing advertised on telly 2 nite for the first time ....... anyone actually tried/tested it yet ? ...... what's the results?

Yeah I've used it, and its amazing, not a single white spot on the car anywhere, and it even means that it doesn't matter if the door mirrors collect loads of water, cos even when they spray over the car, they don't leave spots either

Plus it comes with a guarantee whereby if you are not happy within 1 year of purchase you can get a full refund :)

Can't get better than that :winky:

it doesn't matter if the door mirrors collect loads of water, cos even when they spray over the car

Ah ha

So I'm not the only one that suffers from this.

I posted this a year ago and no one else at that time suffered from this phenomen phenomi phennom.........problem :)

I even use the vax to suck the water from the holes under the mirrors (and I get loads of it) but as soon as I turn the first corner, out it comes :(

it doesn't matter if the door mirrors collect loads of water, cos even when they spray over the car

Ah ha

So I'm not the only one that suffers from this.

I posted this a year ago and no one else at that time suffered from this phenomen phenomi phennom.........problem :)

I even use the vax to suck the water from the holes under the mirrors (and I get loads of it) but as soon as I turn the first corner, out it comes :(

I think everyone suffers from this, there's been quite a lot of discussion about it in the past, you can normally get most of it out with a cloth, but first high speed sprint and you end up with white streaks down both front doors :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links