Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Car Sales

Dodgy

:angry: Looking to sell the motor. So i went along to my local lexus dealer, where i bought the car from and guess what they vauled my motor at.................wait for it.... £7500 :excl: :tsktsk: i said. i know its a is200 se (2000) x reg with only 32000 on the clock surley it's worth more than that. he then said. well of course it is...... i've just sold a green IS200 on a w reg for £10.995. but i've got to make a living :ph34r:

great new, i was told when i bought this motor that lexus have a very high resale value :sick: according to the dealership price my car has depreciated by £8,000 in less than two years. :crybaby:

:angry:  Looking to sell the motor. So i went along to my local lexus dealer, where i bought the car from and guess what they vauled my motor at.................wait for it.... £7500  :excl:  :tsktsk: i said. i know its a is200 se (2000) x reg with only 32000 on the clock surley it's worth more than that. he then said. well of course it is...... i've just sold a green  IS200 on a w reg for £10.995. but i've got to make a living  :ph34r:

great new, i was told when i bought this motor that lexus have a very high resale value  :sick:  according to the dealership price my car has depreciated by £8,000 in less than two years.  :crybaby:

that sucks, but i guess the drop in prices is good for people like me, who are looking to step up to owning a Lex. It's not like we're all loaded, and I think the drop in prices is across the entire board, not just lexus.

off topic: have you got a large higher resolution picture of the lexus in your avatar? would be really cool if you could show me where to find it :D

ps: good luck in selling the motor... (try private sale?)

:angry:  Looking to sell the motor. So i went along to my local lexus dealer, where i bought the car from and guess what they vauled my motor at.................wait for it.... £7500  :excl:  :tsktsk: i said. i know its a is200 se (2000) x reg with only 32000 on the clock surley it's worth more than that. he then said. well of course it is...... i've just sold a green  IS200 on a w reg for £10.995. but i've got to make a living  :ph34r:

great new, i was told when i bought this motor that lexus have a very high resale value  :sick:  according to the dealership price my car has depreciated by £8,000 in less than two years.  :crybaby:

According to What Car worth £9750 trade in and about the same in Parkers. Private about 10.5. He is "Havin a giraffe" :D

Anyway I would expect resale on IS to fall as more are coming on the market :crybaby:

that sucks, but i guess the drop in prices is good for people like me, who are looking to step up to owning a Lex. It's not like we're all loaded, and I think the drop in prices is across the entire board, not just lexus.

off topic: have you got a large higher resolution picture of the lexus in your avatar? would be really cool if you could show me where to find it :D

ps: good luck in selling the motor... (try private sale?)

cheers mate i've got it for sale in the autotrader.

ps sorry that's the only photo of my avator. have a look in the LOC photo gallery thats were i found it.

Shame to see you go :crybaby:

Are you getting another LEX :question::blush:

i called autotrader today and advert going in next friday for my IS to be sold. valued at £12469 private with the 25000 miles on it but as i have the dvd sat nav i've advertised it at £13650 or nearest offer so wait and see

on decent note to make u feel better my cousin brought a 325 drop top bmw for £37000 fully loaded last year, now dealers offered him £25000 bout a year or so on. so takes ***** on all cars really

yeah - the IS values have been dropping like stones over the last couple of years, mainly due to an increase in sales (thanks to special offers and newspaper adverts)...

It just means there are a lot of used examples about - something that effects value...

the police change their cars every few years dont thay ? i thought thay sent them to auction  :D  :lol:  :lol:

:P :P :P :P :D

Good luck on your test i'll pm you later

Shame to see you go :crybaby:

Are you getting another LEX :question::blush:

looking at buying a sec/hand audi a6/4 diesel . the pull of a second home has forced the sale. not leaving the club though....it too good to leave :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links