Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Memorial Cruise

Chris.S

Ok this has been set for 16th April somewhere in the Birmingham area

Meeting time is approx 6.30pm, I will tell you where when you contact me

pm me if you can make it, hush if you can't lol

would be nice to see a few Lexus there

Ok this is to remind you its only two weeks away, and some kind person decided it would be nice to archive it before its even happened so I've had to resurect it.

1. Me

2. Norkep

3. Scarface

4. Gord

5. Zee (maybe)

6. imi (maybe

7. alajota (maybe)

8. Abz lex us know

+ a few TOC members

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this has been set for 16th April somewhere in the Birmingham area

Meeting time is approx 6.30pm, I will tell you where when you contact me

pm me if you can make it, hush if you can't lol

would be nice to see a few Lexus there

Ok this is to remind you its only two weeks away, and some kind person decided it would be nice to archive it before its even happened so I've had to resurect it.

Norkep has talked me into Going

Will confirm next week as per work schedule

60:40 going

Ah Wicked !!!!

A Meeting right on my doorstep cant wait lads . lets finalise the location . I shud have mine by then But unfortunatelty there isnt enough time to put my Ice in,which is currently sat at the end of my bed all boxed up. lLook forward to seeing what you lads have for more ideas tho.

see you all soon.

PS: Starcity wud be good location easey to find and well lit up, a few nice so called drag strips and round abouts NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABZ

Abz,

This is going to be a memorial cruise for a close friend of Chris' who passed away recently in a car accdient.

There won't be no; drag racing, and illegal driving around roundabouts.

It's in memory of a very well loved young lad who passed away.

Regards,

Exactly !

If people start doing stupid things then all that ends up happening is the police move in and shut things down

we are meeting at Tamworth services M42 at 6.30pm before we are guided to a suitable location

Most Sincere apologises all,

Nothing like putting me foot in it, I shall be there with there that's if you all can forgive us cuz i'm still new at this kinda thing, is there gonna be any sort of dress code n stuff or is it purely a gathering in tribute to .

Once again sincerest apologises. soz but i seem to act my shoe size n not my age at times

abz

Abz, appologise accepted ......... by me at least :blush:

I don't think there will be a dress code, I think it's more of a tribute than anything else.

However, if there is any dress code as such, I'm sure Chris will be along to advice . . . .

Phewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a moment there I thort i was in doo doo. being new and all,

Alas, if i get my car in time i'll be there, if not i'll come up in me girl friends little Vitara or sommat

I tell ya somat this site is awesome, I took apart a set of headlights as detailed on here and it was wicked . i should now have Clear front H/Lights . does any one know if the bulbs are special order or can i get them from any auto electrical store , being a lex n all..

I tell ya somat this site is awesome, I took apart a set of headlights as detailed on here and it was wicked . i should now have Clear front H/Lights . does any one know if the bulbs are special order or can i get them from any auto electrical store , being a lex n all..

Abz, please either try using the "search" tool ......... or open a new topic, let's not go :offtopic:

Regards,

HIN at the end of the month

sorry for going off topic - you going too. what stand you gonna be on? or you gonna be an indipendant?

I am sorry i wont be able to make it to this cruise. Definately will be a big one tho.

I hope nobody ruins it for everyone.

Chris - Not going to be able to make this one mate, need to get tax for the motor and this is going to leave me very short due to lack of funds :(

Please pass my Condolence

BR

Paul

Chris - Not going to be able to make this one mate, need to get tax for the motor and this is going to leave me very short due to lack of funds  :(

Please pass my Condolence

BR

Paul

Paul, you want me to pick you up at the same place as discussed ...... we can go up together, in my car ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk