Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Memorial Cruise

Chris.S

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone else still on apart from Norkep.

buckets will be passed around to collect for charity

Still a maybe

Trying to get cover for work

I will be on call that w/end

Sometimes get cover at the very last minute

better still I will PM you my number

you meeting me at Tamworth Services then guys ?

Who's going

Me

Scarface

Ab lex us know

What about

Imi

Not sure cause its not legal

Gord

Zee

What about :~

Aido

Sorry mate can't make this one, got all my dates muddled, one of the lads is running in the marathon Sunday so we're down London for a few shandies on Saturday night.....

Hope it goes well guys, if they're doing donations I'll sort some money out to one of you tomorrow night....

No problems Aido

can I just say this is nolonger a legal cruise as its the way he would of wanted it.

Aslong as nobody does stupid things and spoils it for everyone I cant see why it can't be a good night.

No problems Aido

can I just say this is nolonger a legal cruise as its the way he would of wanted it.

Aslong as nobody does stupid things and spoils it for everyone I cant see why it can't be a good night.

Chris, if this is no longer a legal cruise - then I do hope that B-ham don't have anything in play in terms of ASBO's etc for illegal cruises. :excl:

I've know idea, shall I cross everyone off the list then ?

Chris, it may just be an idea to read up on the local council's policy.

I know in South end on Sea (essex) they have ASBO's in play ..... any cruises, and cars get seized.

I'm not saying cross everyone off mate, I'm actually looking forward to come up ........ I just don't want anyone to later blame you for anything that goes wrong. :huh:

trouble is I dont know wether it will be in Birmingham, Staffordshire

I'm just asking people if they would like to attend, its really up to the individual wether they do or not, I'm not forcing anyone

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk