Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Newcastle Vs Villa

SHAHZ

WTF!!!! Just seen this on sky sports :blink:  madness  :ohmy:

INFO

I heard this on the radio whilst driving home from Anfield.. WTF was going on there. I've not got sky and was hoping to see it on Match of the Day. Dont think its on now.

Was it proper fisty cuffs or just handbags?

WTF!!!! Just seen this on sky sports :blink:   madness  :ohmy:

INFO

I heard this on the radio whilst driving home from Anfield.. WTF was going on there. I've not got sky and was hoping to see it on Match of the Day. Dont think its on now.

looked Kieron said something to Lee, he went up to him the next thing Kieron gave a good two three blows with lee throwing one before it got seperated

WTF!!!! Just seen this on sky sports :blink:   madness  :ohmy:

INFO

looked Kieron said something to Lee went up to him the next thing Kieron gave a good two three blows with lee throwing one before it got seperated

Sounds like M o t D will be worth watching then. I wasn't going to bother after sitting through the dire Liverpool game :duh:

Sounds like M o t D will be worth watching then. I was going to bother after sitting through the dire Liverpool game :duh:

1 - 0 :D :D :D

I'm a huge Liverpool fan. Go to all home games incuding Champ league. 300 mile round trip in the Lexus. What i meant was we played utter rubbish and only just won. :o But 3 points at the end of the day :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links