Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Monthly Meet ! Grasshopper Inn A25

MrADeveci

i will be there! finaly - 3 months in the waiting. will try and drag alex down too!

Alex is on basket ball training Sunday's mate ...... if he comes he will be late ..... ;)

Alex is always late anyway :D

might be able to make it now, wont know until sunday though,

if im going i will be there :driving:

luv to be there but too far as i'm in the mids and me IS hasnt got Sat Nav , Beggers model see

Abz

:lol: Beggers model................Sat Nav is only for them who do not know how to use a MAP :P :winky:

Dave's new engine must be well fast, he had left the time i got there :D :D :P

Good to meet The Don / Marcus and see their motors B) .

was a good little meet, definately worth going. good to see bazza, scarface, bob and marcus and dave.

only wish the weather was better!

lets hope the next one is on a warmer day!

I think Paul .......... is probably still on his way .................  :blush:

nope,, never left.. was busy fitting a car alarm..

tut tut .................. poor excuse!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk