Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Personal Reg?

Hi,

Does anyone have a personal reg for their Lexus?

Was thinking of getting one.

Something like:

A200 LEX

Would be interested if anyone had an ideas on one?

mike

Hi,

If you want a good reg name i have a great one called L for lexus and 4 becaust that is my birthday date and then lex its a very good number plate. Altogether it is L4LEX

:blush: B)

Nearly every Lex i've seen lately has a private plate on (mine included)

There are a lot of LEX ones but mine is personalised to me, rather than the car.

I used to have ADZ 1949 on my Jag 5 years ago which was a cheapie as it's a northen irish plate but similar ADZ plates go for about 2K now. The cheap ones which cover the age and mean nothing look silly and cheap in my opinion (eg.ILZ****)

If you get a LEX plate it will only look good on a lexus.

Having said that once you get a lexus the only car you'll be buying will be another Lexus. :)

Nearly every Lex i've seen lately has a private plate on (mine included)

There are a lot of LEX ones but mine is personalised to me, rather than the car.

I used to have ADZ 1949 on my Jag 5 years ago which was a cheapie as it's a northen irish plate but similar ADZ plates go for about 2K now. The cheap ones which cover the age and mean nothing look silly and cheap in my opinion (eg.ILZ****)

If you get a LEX plate it will only look good on a lexus.

Having said that once you get a lexus the only car you'll be buying will be another Lexus.   :)

True, I am getting one personalised to me and not the Car

I will always have a Lex in the garage as long as the Dealer Service remains the same

But if I can get an M6 then a LEX plate will look kinda silly :lol:

mikecurry

you might want to try newreg.com for plates, just had a look and there are quite a few L3X plates available starting from £245

finding your initials after might be the issue

A200LEX is available i think but it says enquire

If you have £93K to spare you can get "4 LEX" :geek:

4got to add if you find it @ Newreg.com

check it with the DVLA website if the have it

Buy from DVLA  :geek:

Does anyone know the website for the DVLA? I can not find a link on their webpage for their number plates - anyone found it?

Thanks

www.dvla-som.com :geek:

if poss get the plate off dvla much cheaper and dont have to

pay to register it

Sound advice, when I bought my plate it was £499 from DVLA all in, or £700ish from all the other agents for the exact same plate. The agents just buy them from DVLA and charge us an "admin fee" ( £200 for an envelope).

I had a look on the DVLA and yep - loads about.

but I have 3 initals so no good to me! :D

I WOULD LOVE to get:

A4EES

A17EES

Both are unfortunetly taken. I've actually seen the A4EES plate on a Mercedes SLK at Oldham College.

Wonder if I could persuade them to sell?? ;)

Anybody know anything about when the new 'Q' plates are comming out?

Its my sisters 21st birthday in may and it would be great to get the plate for her.

I've contacted the DVLA but they are not said anything about when they wil be out.

I've been after a L3X plate for ages after seeing the one Gordon has. No where has any so i assumed most of you on here have allready bought them :)

well there LOADS on dvla.

I've been putting in L3X etc into search and it says no matches found. What am i doing wrong?

Sound i've found one.  :D

well done :D

you simply pop up to your nearest DVLA office, take a ticket (and a book :( ) and complete a form.

you need to take a bunch of documents, insurance, tax disk, MOT etc - its all in the pack you get.

You also have to fill in a form at the DVLA before you speak to them - I forget the reference ( :blush: ) - but its in the pack.

so - grab one when you get to the DVLA, and fill it in before they call your number ;)

If you bought via the DVLA, then there are no other costs incurred.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links