Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Things That Annoy You Whilst Driving?

Rillo

Normally its when i leave my mobile in my pocket, it rings, and i get get it out whilst driving :(

I know i should have hands free....

But... currently most annoying thing is not getting maximum performance from my supercharger :crybaby: bloody Blitz suck a$$

Taxis "private hire" one eye on the meter, one finger up nose and one brain cell!

:lol:

Tru that

the listis endless but taxi drivers do get my goat and i agree with scarface good manners cost noyhing as my moyher used to say a wave to say thanks is hardly putting youself out is it. People who don't indicate should be garrotted slowly people who drive below the speed limit on open roads and cause tailbacks. Tractors don't even get me started on tractors why do they come out at the busiest times of day? old people who think they can walk outr in front of cars because they were here first, Buses that just pull out on you because they are bigger. People who think a pram stops traffic by pushing it just slightly into the road

Disagree with fidgets though its actually my road and if you are in front of me you are actually in my space :D

Right i'm off to breathe into a paper bag

cars sitting in the right lane when the left lane is empty because they are turning right at the next junction which could be a mile away, they put there indicator on when flashed and stay there.

women who put there indicators on and move over regardless if there is a gap or if they make there own

Going uphill on a dual carriageway when one slow lorry tries to overtake another slow lorry and both end up going nowhere very slowly.

M42 from Ashby to M1 J24 is notorious for it.

They do that everywhere mate but I know where you mean and use it regularly myself as I live near there. They must thinks it really funny, on the CB talking :tsktsk: .

What annoys me no end apart from everything listed so far is when I set my cruise control at 80 on the motorway, (I mean 70 Scarface) and some :tsktsk: comes past only to slow down in front of me 'cos their little car can't do 80 (70) up the hill. You're just cruising past at the top of the hill and they pick up speed and then it starts all over again.

Also a lot of bikers race up behind, rev the granny out of their hairdryers go past and then hold me up after standing up and adjusting their leathers or weaving about pretending to warm their tyres up on the motorway like Valentino Rossi. I ride a bike and it 's :tsktsk: 's like that who make people dislike bikers.

Aaaand relax...... :)

Lane cutting on roundabouts :angry: , there are few on my route to work that are notorious for it. Its a simple equation, if there are 4 lanes approaching the roundabout and only 3 going round it, then muppet in 'left only' lane has to turn left as indicated by the massive white arrow on the road.

If they decide shooting onto the crosshatch area and cutting people up is the better option, then we all run out of space don't we you :tsktsk: morons

People who don't use lane discepline on motorways

d**kheads who turn up oustide your house late at night with the windows down and some drum and bass blaring at full tilt.

Do they actually think that we want to listen to their music and that we will think they are cool or something??

d**kheads who turn up oustide your house late at night with the windows down and some drum and bass blaring at full tilt.

Do they actually think that we want to listen to their music and that we will think they are cool or something??

Sorry mate, i'll try to keep it down next time! :D

Guy's i noticed tractors come up a few times

Now i have a couple of friends who run a plant hire company that uses tractors to delivers the diggers etc.

All the lads that drive these tractors actually have a competition going to see how big a queue of trafic they can build up behind em

The record held at the moment is 1 3/4 miles of solid tail of traffic.

They find it all hilarious.

And when you realise they manage to get away with it it is quite funny as long as you aint in the queue

driving anywere in east london full stop,seems there is people parked anywere they like and the highway code is a thing of the past :duh: .mind you most of the drivers look like they have only been in the country for a couple of weeks and cant believe we have tarmac and traffic lights :angry: .

There is a club near where I live in East London and I've seen people triple parking.

:D :lol: my parents live in catford and sometimes the road is blocked due to double parking ,you have to drive around the block just to reach thier house :huh:

Sorry mate, i'll try to keep it down next time! :D

At least have the decency to play heavy metal next time :D

Lorries doing 60 on motorway overtaking a lorry doing 59,

:D

Did you know there is a third lane on british m/ways. :)

They/us (lorry drivers) are aiming for the same thing as you.....trying to keep momentum.

And did you know that when there is a crawler lane up a hill on a motorway it is there for them/you (lorry drivers) to assist faster lorries to keep momentum by getting round the slower lorries that DONT USE IT! :) :)

roadworks with miles coned off and multiple speed cameras. Traffic rushed into single lane chaos and after 2 miles at a crawl the "work" consists of two blokes with clipboards staring into a hole in the ground..

a.k.a the M25 near Heathrow.

The 'osspot in the crap mondeo that kept swerving in and out of lanes without indictaing today.

The fat sweaty coppers taxing the motorist who drives 71 mph whilst missing the dangerous drivers like above.

Kev cars with xr3i/nova bodykits and exhausts so large I could park my car in them. Don't they know that eveyone knows there cars are sh :tsktsk: and DONT go faster. They just sound lounder. And the largest exhaust actually reduced backpressure to much on small engines and you lose bhp. Jockeys the lot of them.

Middle lane hoggers.

People who drive 2 angstroms from your bumper. If I want you that close behind me I'l l slam my brakes on.

People who drive slowly on single country lanes , then when you go to overtake suddenly speed up so you can't . :tsktsk:

People who pull out really suddenly in front of you , then drive reall slowly away and foce you to brake. IF YOUR GOING TO DRIVE THAT SLOWLY WHY PULL OUT IN A HURRY! :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Things That Annoy You Whilst Driving?, what really winds you up?????...............the one that gets my goat, is drivers turning right in front of you ,and leave the back end of their cars, so out of squire ,that you can't get past them on the inside....so Fcuking selfish :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links