Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Disneyland Paris

Steve

Want to take couple of family members to disney paris for a small break.

on the last day we want to visit the city for a few hours.

Would i be best getting a hotel in the city and catching underground into disney or staying at the resort??

How far is Disney from the city centre?

I presume you could buy tickets at any underground station to go stright to disney??

Want to take couple of family members to disney paris for a small break.

on the last day we want to visit the city for a few hours.

Would i be best getting a hotel in the city and catching underground into disney or staying at the resort??

How far is Disney from the city centre?

I presume you could buy tickets at any underground station to go stright to disney??

Disney is about 30km east of the city centre, can take the A4 autoroute or train, takes about 40mins.

Hotels are very overpriced, better to look for a guesthouse (pension) in a nearby village.

2 nights in a 2 star is £350!!!  although that includes tickets to get in.

Yeah, the prices are horrible. Food prices are equally as bad! Try the local tourist board - they are pretty good in France and probably handle 000's of enquires similar to yours.

steve try a hotel in a town called bussy st georges ,spelt something like that,its around 10 mins by the local train,takes you rite into disney ,nice little town too,i steyed in the golf hotel,large hotel and nice too,theres loads of hotels in the town though .

Depends on what you want from a hotel...

If you look to the North of the city, there are some reasonable hotels at good prices, areas are okay but nothing special - but they have Metro links to the centre..

if you want more info, let me know..

had a business for years dealing with villas and Tickets in orlando...

but i only have a few days baz... so paris it is.. it will never beat orlando I know.

If you are staying in the city avoid Pigalle and Blanche as it is the area of the Moulin Rouge and includes alot of lap dancing and peep shows. On the plus side easy access to most places. If you want somewhere else to visit and is hidden strongly recomend Parc Asterix. It was great and easy to get to all you do is go to Charles De Gaul airport and catch a bus. You can also do that for Disney too.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links