Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet 7 - Nottingham (Castle Marina)

Zee007

Anymore for anymore? :shifty:

Looks like Friday is the most likely as we have:

- Me

- Mr Morse

- Barrie and Jane

- John and Hannah

- NickF

- Ifraz

- Aido (probably)

Remember - this is 17th JUNE (Next Friday).....

:)

Sorry - not around much!

OK - we'll be meeting at the American Dinner car park in Castle Marina.

Be there for around 7:30.

We can decide if we want to eat there, or Pizza Hut, or somewhere else.

Sound ok peeps?

Confirmation of peeps coming:

- Me

- Mr Morse

- Barrie and Jane

- John and Hannah

- NickF

- Ifraz

- Aido

- Ally

It's going to be a good 'un..... I can feel it in my bones...... ;)

Any more for any more?

I drove past the diner this afternoon and there were skips lined up outside :o (no, not a Nova OC meet!) and men tipping junk and suff into them - looks like the diner is closed for refurb.......look like Pizza Hut next door then

Any more for any more?

I can't go to this one ....... would have been nice though !

I'm nights all week ! :crybaby:

Don't worry mate, there will be plenty more to come - judging by all the new members signed up recenty, Nottingham is the Lexus capital of the country :lol::lol::lol:

Six cars turned up (Barry left his at the hotel, so it's not shown), no new members, which was a bit disappointing considering all the recent new sign-ups from the East Midlands.

Plan A was to meet at the American Diner at Castle Marina, Nottingham. The place was undergoing renovation and we we clearly not going to eay there tonight.

Plan B - Pizza Hut bext door. Turned out to be heaving because it was Friday night and the Diner was closed.

Plan C - Across the road to the Beefeater. The place was half full but the meal took 2 hours from start to finish. Food was OK though. Zee negotiated a good discount for the bad service!

After it was back to Zee's apartment for drinks before the hardcore headed off into town to celebrate Jane's birthday.

Good to see everyone again. great that Barry & Jane took the time to travel up from South London. :D

Next one August anyone? :P

The cars, left to right: Aido (IS200 S/C), Zee (Altezza RS200), Ifraz (IS200), Mr Morse (IS300), Ally (IS200 - only had it a week)

gallery_8450_139_44568.jpg

The people, left to right: Ally, Nick, Prisca, Hannah, Mike, Jane, Barry, Ifraz, Aido, John, Zee

gallery_8450_139_39601.jpg

Birthday girl Jane (she wasn't even drunk yet!) :lol::lol::lol:

gallery_8450_139_31578.jpg

Thanks for a good night folks. It was nice to meet up with everyone, either for the first time or again. I'll make sure i stay out later next time. Anyone for Pizza Hut?? :ph34r:

nice evening

nice to meet everyone old and new

would have been nice to have hit the pillow before 3am :crying:

would have been even nicer to not be woken up at 6am :angry:

so a little tired :duh:

lexee was tucked up in my garage at home, due to coinsiding the trip up with a visit to the geometry doctor for the "work wagon"

janey had a good day

but i think we all forgot the bumps :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk