Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Done A Boxter!

wills

Just bought a prelude mk IV...........(still have the lex).......gave a porche boxter a scare!! :P .........been in the uk for 2 yrs (2.2VTEC).......loving the car...but should sell it soon, cashflow and all that!?.......ove it though.........speed quoted @ 6.7 secs. to 60............but doesnt have the long legs! love this motor, funny isnt it how muck work a manual is compared! for sale it will be soon (£180 HKS intake etc)

cheers will

Preludes are beautiful cars- I was going to get one after my Civic ESi from back in the day. The 3rd generation are about a grand or so for a 2.3 or 2.2 DOHC from '95 or something. Definitely a fun car to tinker with!

We had a lovely Jap import 2.2VTech Prelude, huge exhaust and it sounded great. It was debadged and we were forever having people gawping at it when we were driving.

Unfortunately had to sell it about 3 years ago - not much good as a family car, though if the kiddy seat fitted in the back ok, I think my husband would still be driving it!

Just bought a prelude mk IV...........(still have the lex).......gave a porche boxter a scare!!  :P .........been in the uk for 2 yrs (2.2VTEC).......loving the car...but should sell it soon, cashflow and all that!?.......ove it though.........speed quoted @ 6.7 secs. to 60............but doesnt have the long legs!          love this motor, funny isnt  it how muck work a manual is compared!              for sale it will be soon (£180 HKS intake etc)

cheers    will

pics and price :whistling:

I sat in a Prelude when I was about 8-9 years old!!! It was the first car I had seen with a digital speedometer that I thought was so cool!!! :D :D :D Still remember it to this day - especially was I was expecting it to talk to me KITT style! :P

I sat in a Prelude when I was about 8-9 years old!!! It was the first car I had seen with a digital speedometer that I thought was so cool!!! :D :D :D Still remember it to this day - especially was I was expecting it to talk to me KITT style! :P

Prelude_14.JPG

Also to keep in line with Lexus content here I've installed Lexus style rear lights on the rear now :whistling:

Ash

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links